Thursday, January 13, 2011

RANDOMS POST!!

met up wif limying dat day 2 pass her her pay & oso wad i bought at KL.
den chitchat. we had super random chats!! chitchatted abt kumon kids, then about guys. HAHAHA!! i really hope this frenship will continue!!



anyway! den monday like my WHOLE CLIQUE partialed=( bt i refused cuz my ut grade AND my daily grade was quite cui-ed la. so decided 2 stay. plus i had work after dat. abit no point 2 partial..

tony was online and i was grumbling 2 him cuz no1 2 chitchat wif once my whole clique partial riite!!=( & he went 2 tell pamela who posted on my wall asking me whether im alone 2day. HAHAHA!! den in de end i walked wif her 2 inter after sch!!♥ i miss the times when we juz slackslack around everyday(:
thanks so much woman!! ♥♥



& den yesterday was AI ut2. found it quite ok, but i really hope i'll maintain my ut grade de same grade. abit worried cuz every1 seemed 2 find it easy u'kno


anyway! den reached kumon. my favouritest kid hit my butt wif her ws. so badd. i turn she still laugh till so happy. HAHA!!

i think de 3 of them (she and her 2 brothers) abit sotsot yesterday
heard from zoey her younger brother go crawl under the teachers table (probs 2 get something dat fell) and shocked zoey.
den my fav kid hit my butt ma

wah. their brother besttt. HAHA!! keep kajiaoing me sia!! i eat sweet put at de side he laugh at me=(
HAHAHA!!

but its ok cuz i really had fun!

OK!! all my updates done. omg im so poud of myself!! good job mel; good job! *pats myself on de back*

(:

No comments: