Thursday, January 13, 2011

i suppose its finally time to update la hor!! bt i'll be splitting my posts. bdae wif dumbs, then kl+newyear countdown, then randoms

anyway! go 0uting wif dumbs. maan, i love them♥

hahas. lianjie actually act 1 wanna mail christmas cards 2 every1 and asked 4 addresses (in de end he admitted he oni asked 4 mine)
initially i was a teeny bit suspicious, but i think awhile, aiya wont de la

so gif.
den we decided 2 meet at cityhall if im nt wrong. so he said smt like his aunt stay at yishun he going his aunt house blahblah. i oso suspiciious. never hear him say b4. but nvm, since gt people go wif me jiu ok ma

den after dat i was running late!! when i finally g0t 0ut of my house, rushed up de stairs 2 take de lift, suddenly from behind me i heard my name.
SHOCKED SIA!

turned and saw ruth and lianjie at the stairs there. HAHA!! stupid larh they all.

bt i made them wait so long=X
dat lianjie oso another 1. they met den decided 2 ome my house, ruth wanted 2 cab or smt. lianjie act 1 smart la hor, decided 2 walk. den they walk 2 BIIIGGGG round, in de end still take bus and walked alot more than they actually needed to. HAHAHAHA!!

& then we cabbed 2 dunno whr. i 4gt already. somewhere in town de la. ate dimsum!!♥♥♥♥

den we really didnt noe whr 2 go, so decided 2 go candace de workplace; icecream shop!!(:
reached, and then took polaroids!! but 1st, we ate durian icecream!! delicious max♥




and then after dat we juz basically slacke all the way!! i bought christmas cards, but till 2day i've oni written 2, for my 2 dumbs oni. HAHAHAHA!!=X

& then they gave me my bdae prezzies. they have me a polaroid album (to keep my polaroids) and a black vest!! HAHA!! ruth noes i need a black vest♥

then after dat jiu go home already! cuz dumb had 2 go back 2 camp. cuz his camp is ard yishun, so i take wif him, den after dat went buy food at 400plus. hao-jian!!♥♥ oyster ommelette? or something.

hahas!! den go home slackslack(:

No comments: