Friday, January 14, 2011

i've come to the conclusion tha thursdays are hazardous to the health. at least for me

last thursday, i had no cg. and was planning on spending some quality time wif my beloved clique. then every1 wanted 2 go home=( and deanna decided i should go home instead of pei-ing her cuz probably i'll b bored or something

so i went back home, feeling down already cuz i really really juz wanted 2 spend time wif them; like last time when i didnt hafta rush off 2 work etc. bt in de end its like another normal day.

den when i reached home i decided 2 take a short nap since i was dead tired and needed some rest. like real rest. so i rested, thinking i'll get hot dinner when my mama reaches home, and it'll make me feel better.
nothin like home cooked food!♥♥

den when my mama reached home i greeted her sleepily and she was like "HUH WHY ARE U AT HOME? I DIDNT COOK DINNER!! I THOUGHT U SAID U NT DINNERING AT HOME?!"

& in de morning i told her i WILL BE EATING AT HOME

i was SO tired; cold hungry and tired, and when she went 2 de kitchen i seriously felt like crying. in de end my dinner was freaking cup noodles.
which i ate like less den 1/4 of de noodles cuz i hated it so much. nothing went my way..

it's like i wasnt planning some super grand day like omg eat at restaurant wif frenz, or haf like 5 dishes 4 dinner. i juz wanted a simple day spent wif my clique, then home for nice homecook-ed food. but nothing turned 0ut the way i wanted.


den 2day, which is ANOTHER thursday.
early morning walk till almost reached busstop realised i didnt bring hp,PLUS it was still charging at home. cannot charge whole day, later battery spoil. so my mama offered 2 go back 2 off. so i walk alone. & den walk at those drains or something, those pavement haf one. den de heel of my shoe (it has a very teeny slight heel) got caught in between de drain and then half of it got pulled 0ut. so its like dangling.

den i managed 2 hobble all de way. till i reached ard w4 in RP. almost tripped and then practically pulled it 0ut. den it was like cmi, bt still hanging on.
so i pulled it 0ut and then walked wif the heel in my hands

den reached class; change team. den change team, kena team wif a girl i dislike alot. sucks. and b2 dat i put on fb "can this day get any worse?"
apparently can la hor? de team i see alr i like cui-ed

den AFTER dat, my ALREADY broken shoe, decided 2 drop de piece of metal 0ut as well. so basically my shoe got EVEN MORE CUI-ED.

wth.

and jogging wif them; my whole stomach hurt like mad. then it became my right side hurt, and then my left side hurt. and i feel dat i didnt jog as well as normal (tho in de end it seems like im like faster den normal. owell)



so i conclude dat thursdays are jinx days 4 me and should be spent at home hiding under my blankets.



on a brighter sidenote; deanna; tho she had greenwave event and could go home after de event (she gt loa); she still came sch 2 find us=D

No comments: