Monday, November 1, 2010

friday i was sorta down=(

ok i wasnt SORTA down. i was VERY VERY SUPER DUPERLY down

but dats ok cuz after a good cry, a warm shower, nice comfy bed, and a good nite's sleep, things looked sooooooooooooo much better in the morning(:
EVEN THOUGH i had 2 wake up early on a saturday 2 go work.


anyway~
jinghao msned me on friday nite saying he readmy blog AND he went 2 emphasize dat i felt loved cuz dedrick smiled at me (SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE MADE ME FEEL LOVED HE GO ZOOM IN ON DEDRICK-.-)

& den so now, im gonna blog abt wad jinghao did dat touched me, OKAY?

HAHA!!
this is so super random?

cuz i went offline & 4got 2 say bye 2 him & my another fren
so i smsed them saying sorrie etc, dat i 4gt 2 say bye

(keep in mind i was feeling like crap already, wif my sickness & emotionally really down)
& den jinghao replied something along the lines of "its ok" and wif a smiley face and then a "take care"

HAHA!! JINGHAOOO!!! DO U NOE HOW MUCH DAT MSG BRIGHTENED MY NITE?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
& u had better see this post. HAHAHAHA!!

ok but seriously? i really appreciated it. cuz he didnt at all noe dat i was down. bt his reply really cheered me up(: his simple msg telling me its ok & 2 take care really touched me!(:

thank you iceman!!(: seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? u cheered me up leh? honoured anot? ur name ONLY LEH! no1 else's! HAHAHAHA!!




his reply really cheered me up especially since my fren replied me something else which made me really feel like crying even more. but its ok, im gonna stay strong, and i'll not contact my fren unless he contacts me(:
and no, i was thinking of him recently but after dat sms, i think i'll leave it as such. tho he's always been a source of encouragement 4 me when im feeling the down-est. its quite ironic isnt it?
dat he's always there JUST when i needed some1 2 talk 2. when im real down suddenly he juz pops up. & when im okay again he drifts away.
im really thankful 4 all de times he listened & gave me advice & such.

but ya. this time it really hurts, so. ya. i wont be contacting you in awhile(:
u wouldn't even tell me anything abt ur new relationship status when i poured my heart out 2 u abt who i liked.
hahas. guess this frenship is 1 sided. whereby u juz wanna noe "gossips" abt me & den when i ask u u tell me "not telling!"
i dont noe whether its 4 fun or not. but im taking it at face value. dat u're not telling. since u caps ur words anyway?
& no, i dont think i always sign 0ut wifout telling u. & u said "always"
i dont think so. even if it happened most of the time, it does not fit "ALWAYS"

& u'kno wad? caps-ing ur words might give the wrong impression. u might not have meant it in a rude way, but dat's the feeling i get when i read ur text, okay?

& the reason why i dare 2 say so much is cuz he doesn't read my blog.
if he does, i think de frenship's gone. cuz it would be obvious 2 him.

anyway, its not dat i dont treasure the frenship, cuz i do.
its juz dat he happened 2 kick me when im already down, albeit unknowingly.
but still, the tone didn't sound jokingly

oh well. who noes?




at the end of the day,
thanks jinghao! felt so loved!

& thanks 2 my colleagues(: i love them & im really thankful 2 work wif them!
they're mostly younger den me, but they tell me not 2 eat fast foods etc. 2 drink more water, 2 try de sea coconut thing etc.
& yes, i really love them(:

No comments: