Friday, November 12, 2010

chatting wif 1 of my very fav colleague. LY.
de 1 who fanned me wif a ws after i had a coughing fit. de 1 who always asking me 2 drink de sea coconut? 4 my cough

basically, the one who's always marking math wif me.
de 1 who reminds me of dine.

HAHA!! ok i sound abit sick. like as if i like her or something

but anyway im talking 2 her on fb & i put *faints*
den dunno y fb chat *faints* become bolded
den i was like EH! IT BECAME BOLD-ED!

den she oso amused. she oso ask like how i made it bold

HAHA. ok seriously, i love her. as a friend and colleague ok.
im not a lesbian. i think im really sensitive over this. alot of people used 2 think i was like les?
hel-lo
juz cuz i dont have bf dun mean im les ok. it doesnt work DAT way.


anyway dats not the point. the point is i really treasure and appreciate her(:


of cuz i love de rest of my colleagues as well!!
cuz i haf awesome colleagues

awesome kids at work

no complaints abt work! loove it(:

No comments: