Monday, November 22, 2010

home on a sunday(:

feels good(:
needs nua days like at least once a week. HAHA!!
& needs "SHORTS-AND-NOT-JEANS" days. preferably everyday of the week but..
HAHAHAHAHA!!

okay never mind(:
anyway 2day morning i was woken up by my hungry sis. from my beautiful dreamless sleep=( HAHAHAHA!!


ok dats not the point.
i 4gt 2 blog about friday and yesterday!!


friday was a joke. seriously!!
a kid wore earmuffs 2 kumon. i think cuz he going back india den there cold. den since gt new earmuffs den wanna wear it everywhere or something.
my hypothesis.
HAHA!!
den my colleague LY asked him why was he wearing dat. he said "cold." den we were like HUH SINGAPORE COLD?!
den sent him back 2 do his work. after dat he had nothing 2 do

so LY told him "go see *teacher's name*"
den she purposely speak very soft so he cant hear. cuz he wearing earmuffs so even more cannot hear. den she purposely whisper. SO BAD!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

but super funny la!! i laughed super long.

den kumon moving luh. den started talking about grp2 etc. den my boss said can see dat another colleague loves the grp2 kids dats y always put her thr. den she was like HUH?! while de rest of us were laughing our asses off
HAHAHAHA!!

i do like this community♥

hahas anyway
den sat didnt work cuz haf leanne's wedding


heehee. i think its so sweet. the way they met, etc.
SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!♥ & SUPER CUTE CAN?! cute couple. HAHAHA!!

OKAY.
den service den eat den home.
(note: 2 dumb: i dont like anyone now okay.)


2day my jiejie woke me up den we went 2 eat lunch.

when we were taking bus back home, some idiotic aunties infront seriously pissed me off. firstly they WAITED FOR THEIR FRIEND WHEN THE BUS REACHED. & blocked the way. den de auntie reached juz as i was gonna walk past them (they stand 2 let others go 1st but still? inconsierate)
den so me being abit nice, let the friend & de rest go 1st.

den after dat they BLOCKED THE WAY SUDDENLY. dunno 4 wad. & quite long. & obviously there're people behind rite.
so i was getting a bit pissed, especially since they dunno doing wad stupid brainless thing la. (tho i really dunno wad they doing)

& den i went "EXCUSE ME" very rudely & very loudly. i dont gif a damn already l0r.
den de auntie diao me. wadever. den complain 2 de auntie infront 2 walk faster CUZ PEOPLE BEHIND (den i dunno wad she said. was in dialect)

i literally felt like punching her sia!! 1stly, SHE was de late auntie. I let her go 1st. den u all stop de damn queue. wth?! dun think u old i gotta respect u ok. respect is earned. dumb woman. ARGHS.




anyway~
den reached home after awhile my sis convinced me thr was icecream man downstairs.
so after not seeing him at the carpark from kitchen window, we decided 2 go down ANYWAY
his icecream is too good

den we went down really no haf leh.
so decided 2 settle for second best. icecream from the shop nearby. across the bridge.
after buying it (stupid, de icecream no spoon or something, how 2 i eat. anyway it was horrible)
den we HEARD DE ICECREAM MAN. AGAIN!
& turns 0ut he juz reached our house downstairs. SOBS!!

threw away my horrible icecream (my sis still ate hers, she say nt worth throwing away a perfectly gd icecream. mine was horrible so it was okay)

den i went 2 buy cuz she didnt wanna look like a traitor, eating another icecream infront of the icecream man. HAHAHAHA!!

den in de end i bought de bread-scoop 1 while my sis decided on bread-scoop AND cup-scoop. seriously. she's an icecream freak. FROM WHEN WE WERE TINY LITTLE KIDS SHE WAS!!

ok anyway, she gave the bread-scoop 1 2 my dad. but she still ate 2 icecreams 2day. omg.



HAHA okay. im gonna go play game. fyp advisor didnt reply my email. quite -.-
its not very late oso wad. & i submitted the FULL REPORT. not even snippets of my report. bt no. bet he's nt gonna go thru wif me. wth rite. den i rush thru it 4 nothing. dammit.



OH! & i bought cotton on shorts 2day! & bracelets. HAHA!! okay. i think im nuts. ok muz curb my spending=(

No comments: