Tuesday, November 16, 2010

okay! time 2 blog about my sat-cum-sunday wif my clique(:
some of them at least(:

hahas so anyway i reached after i dinnered wif de grp. i oni ate shihlin chicken.
den met dat pig zg at dhoby. cuz i thought i'll be like de earlier few? & i didnt wanna meet like jasper & cherilyn early. cuz later awkward silence arh.

so i told him meet at dhoby.
so we met at dhoby. in de end SP & another girl (i 4gt her name=X) reached earlier. den very super duper soon deanna reached.
so yups

den off 2 de pub side. found cherilyn & jasper thr.
den dedrick came after

den drinkdrink. den we went out 2 buy icecream (me deanna zg)
den go play at some gate. den after dat sat at river thr eat icecream & juz talktalk awhile

den back 2 de pub. den after dat SP initially supposed 2 ton wif us. in de end dedrick ton wif us (me deanna zg)

SP sent de girl back=D

den we bought cupnoodles at downstairs of zg's house
den zg asked me"dont u think after dedrick drink he seems more aggressive? more vulgarities etc"
me *thinks while* EH TRUE SIA!

den i laughed & told him
den he like "WHERE GT LA. IM ALWAYS VULGAR WAD!"
HAHA!!

den we playplay awhile went up 2 zg house alr. deanna lent me her clothes!(:

den changed & started watchin youtube videos. & im currently mad on bruno mars' "Just the way you are"
ESPECIALLY THE LIVE ONE!!

deanna showed me. he said "So, if you're here with that special someone tonight, grab her REAL CLOSE. This was dedicated 2 u all.
& ladies if you DONT have that special someone tonight,*snaps vest and runs his hands through his hair* I'LL BE YOUR SPECIAL SOMEONE"

OMG. heart melts. seriously. omggggg. he's like so super sweet? & his song is so wosome!! omggggg. *faints*
& his eyes are so mesmerizing!! omg. HAHA!!

i keep playing it on youtube now. HAHA!! i really like!!

(the lyrics which i love
Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day
Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look ok, I say

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are(yeah)

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she let me
Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

Oh, you know, you know, you know, I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same
So, don't even bother asking if you look ok
You know I'll say

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are
The way you are, the way you are
Girl you're amazing, just the way you are

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are. Yeah)


anyway~
den deanna went 2 sleep cuz she had ubin de next day.
so left me zg dedrick.

den zg & dedrick like abitabit gone alr, den i keep hitting them wif pillow so they'll entertain me.

zg's pet phrase once i hit him? "我没有睡啦!!"
dedrick's pet phrase once i hit him? "IM AWAKE IM AWAKE!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
den we played monopoly deal once. den got bored.

den zg fell asleep soon. dedrick tried 2 keep awake. HAHA but he fell asleep abt 530.

den i wanted 2 ton all de way.
so i tahan till 615 (supposed 2 b every1 wake at 6. i tried waking zg. he mumble something den turned away-.-)

so i cannot tahan. i sleep oso.
den 630 wake up. try 2 wake zg again (i figured he was de best 2 wake. dedrick confirm scold vulgarities. deanna tired ma. let her slp more)

den he still never-.-

den i slp again.
at every 15min interval i'll try 2 wake them. no use de l0r?!

finally at about 8 they woke? so i slept abt 1 and a half hour=(

but i was having headache. & sore eyes. i bet its zg's house. his own eyes oso itched. & dedrick de oso if im nt wrong.

anyway. den we brekkied at zg house downstairs thr. den deanna rushed off 2 fyp. poor thing sia. sunday oso needa do.

den we went dedrick busstop (which was JUST downstairs zg's house. dat lucky guy)
mine was a distance away. i wanted 2 lead the way. but i thought better not. since im like not very sure.

den finally reached de busstop. & MY BUS REACHED VERY SOON!!
nice(:

slept on de bus. i had bad sorethroat oso. suck de lozenges dat dumb gave me. SEE DUMB. I GT EAT UR LOZENGES HOR!! HAHA!!

den reached yishun i really like zombie cannot take it.
once i reach home i shit. den slp alr. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~

den wake up, headache & fever. wthh

slept till like 9. so erm
i slept at like 11? till 9. HAHA!! 10 hours?
den wake up 2 eat dinner etc.

den still fever. mom force me eat meds. & den i almost cried cuz i was really feeling horrible.

den slept. & finally 2day im okay once i woke. omg. i feel wosome!(:




oso, some "fair godmother" tagged me on my blog. i was like shocked. who on earth IS dat?! i still dont noe, 2 tell u de truth.

but anyway, he/she said this, with regard 2 my despo post. "You're a very sweet girl, just need to wait a little for your prince. :)"

thanks whoever u are(: dats really super sweet okay?(:
& can u like tell me who u are? im kaypoh. HAHAHAHAHA!!

SECRET ADMIRER!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! ok, im definitely kidding. bt i noe whoever dat is probably noes me. so = noes dat im thickskin. so = i CAN thickskin in my blog. HAHAHAHAHA!!



okay. muz hand up report by 2morrow. wth rite. totally agreed. ponned wif glenn 2 do. he's super alot more productive den me. wth rite. im dead larh.

okay. BYE!
& yes, I WAN DAT SPECIAL SOMEONE.

& 2 my sister arh, im over him already larhhh(:



& den 2day on msn:
SP:i am bored. you know bored? yes that. wonder why it's called bored. must be some BALD person who invented it.

then he went on: i feel like eating. do you feel like eating?

then: why are you called melissa, why not smelissa? i would like that name better.



& in class:
ishir: class, are u all confused?
class *silence*
ishir: ... gerald are you confused?
gerald: huh? ya. but im always confused. so its okay.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! gerald is a joke=D

No comments: