Wednesday, November 24, 2010

was in a REALLY pissed off mood juz now, on my way back home from work. will not go into details lest person who pissed me off reads my blog (which is actually impossible, bt who cares)

bt okay. now im feeling loads better. bt still pissed about it. owell. no point luh.


anyway, i saw this video on fb. about to child from parents. its nt de title bt im sumarising it up, basically from parents when they're old wad they hope we will/will not do. like be impatient wif them etc.
go my fb 2 see! it really got me teary eyed. its like omg. makes me so dunno-how-2-describe like my heart very heavy or smt when i saw. heavy as in like..dunno. heart-sour. (xin suan)

anyway, go see! im gonna go write in my diary. tho i never ever write in it. its some lousy ol' notebook. hahas. i thought i'll get the motivation 2 write but i dont ever. i hate writing in diaries.

okay byee



& 2day's got my fav kids(: korean kid and cute-girl-who-suaned-me-before(:

No comments: