Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2day is a VERYVERYVERYVERY FUNNY DAY(:

2day i went 2 work.
& saw 2 new names on the sign-in sheet for the people working.
& i saw an ABSOLUTELY ODDLY FAMILIAR NAME.

& den i was enlightened. she's WORKING HERE?!

ok. lemme tell u why. she's a STUDENT over here!! & she's WORKING HERE AS WELL?!

ok. super duper interesting?! HAHAHAHAHA!!

i made a mental note 2 tell LY about it. HAHAHA!! cuz seriously? its too good 2 not share!!
& den she was as shocked as me. seriously. i was stunned at work 2day oso. bt not 4 long. needa mark papers leh. stunned too long later kena fired.

ok anyway! i told LY & she was being self amused. cuz i said "imagine she pack her own hw. weird"
& den LY said
"*AND MARK HER OWN WORK
*AND IMAGINE SHE NEED DO ADDITION CARDS
*THEN SHE TIME HERSELF
*HAHAHAH"

HAHA!! okay seriously? i enjoy talkin 2 LY. cuz she's so nice!!





anyway! last friday after work, i needed to tie my shoelaces of my sandals. den i went out 2 tie. den i had my laptop in my hands. needed 2 put it down. LY was waiting 4 me.

den i put down my laptop. hits de metal pull-down-thing. & den the impact was SUPER loud. LY jumped.
& i started laughing like mad. i gt shocked as well but i was really tickled by it cuz LY was like OMG!

den while laughing (my boss was inside), she suddenly say. LATER *boss's name* INSIDE OSO JUMP!!

den i kept laughing. & den i said "我要被fire了!!" HAHAHAHA!!
& den in de end we went our seperate ways anyway! HAHA but seriously i laughed my ass off!!(:




& 2day after talkin 2 LY she said hope we mark math 2gether! best partners!!
haha!! & ya. i feel i mark math best wif her. cuz we haf a tiny system in doing our marking. HAHA!!
& she tagged me on fb!!



hahas okay. its my heaven(: my workplace is my heaven. how weird. HAHA!!

No comments: