Thursday, November 18, 2010

OMG SOUNDS LIKE ME!!

hahahas. i often go this site. & alot of others. its like a daily routine.

anyway, after submitting my fyp report (much earlier than last fyp where i rushed through it till i cried from the daily headaches), i feel so free but abit bored.

anyway!
i bought new sandals
*MUAHAHAHAHA*
tho my dream sandals are no longer thr=(((((((( but den at least i gt similar looking 1 larh.
but still!! MY DREAM SANDALS ARE NO LONGER THERE!!

i got so sad 4 awhile. but no point. my sis dragged me 2 EVERY SHOE SHOP at fareast lvl 1. & finally i bought de 1st shoe she pointed out 2 me anyway.
HAHAHA seriously. as long as she says its nice its like in 1 of my choices already. DATS HOW MUCH I TRUST MY SISTER'S TASTE!!

or her taste of my taste. wadever. HAHAHAHA!!


okay anyway!
im gonna wear it 2 sch 2morrow EVEN THO IT SHOWS MY TOES. wadever larh. anyway its like not slippers l0r. i dont think they haf a rite 2 send me home unless i haf LAB and i wear dat. then i'll understand and willingly be marked absent or smt.


life's short. break the rules.

No comments: