Saturday, October 30, 2010

not in a mood to be trifled with.


Dear sickness,
Why don't you just kill me? I personally feel that it is a better option as compared to torturing me.
Love, Me.


i HATE my cough ok. it's really getting on my nerves. i hate my body.





on a sidenote, i really felt very loved yesterday

was after school & i went wif brendan (he same class as me) 2 find de rest.

so they were at e5 thr. & i went thr 2 find them

den when i reached & saw them (they hadn't seen me) i shouted "HELLOOO!!"
& den kerenia & dedrick heard & turned & gave me smiles!=D

den siewping saw me & she shouted "MEL!" & waved frantically (ok i wont really say frantically. but i dont know how 2 describe. waved energetically?)

& den deanna saw me & said "MEL!! I MISS U!"


yeps, i totally felt loved by all their random actions♥

No comments: