Thursday, October 21, 2010

i should update(:

so i shall(:

anyway, sunday (17oct 2010) was my realrun!! 10km!! my 1st 10km run!! so proud of myself!! *pats back* goodjob mel! goodjob!!(:

anyway~
it was really tiring!!

but here's my timing!!

Rank:
377

MELISSA TAN
SINGAPOREAN

Start time:
07:36:01

1st checkpoint:
00:33:41

Rank at 1st checkpoint:
456

2nd checkpoint:
00:57:01

Rank at 2nd checkpoint:
393

3rd checkpoint:
01:23:22

End time:
01:31:04


seriously!! HAHA!! (okay anyway "3rd checkpoint" is basically the net time taken. means my end time minus my start time cuz we started late cuz we were waay behind. so we heard de race start & den we were stuck behind.

anyway! im really proud of myself!! & as u can see, my rank improved!! (de 377 is my final rank, and u can see from 1st checkpoint till 2nd checkpoint i improved!! HAPPY!!)

sprinted the last 200m & seriously, its really the most awesome feeling ever!! the feeling of crossing the finishing line is really omg-ish-ly awesome!!


went 2 find de rest at the place were we said to meet. HAHA!! i was SOOOOOOOO HAPPY DAT I FINISHED THE RUN!!

seriously, nt easy 4 me since i've NEVER run 10km before. never trained dat much b4. at most when ran wif de rest was like 6km or something.

so its really a feat!!(:


& den collected my bag from bag deposit. & checked my hp(:
bt no i didnt go find my fren cuz he refused 2 come find me! ya seriously i did wanna see him bt no. i aint gonna go find him. especially when I was tied up and HE wasnt?! no way man. hahas

den collected my race goodies!! HAPPY!! & de wonders of being tiny. XS queue was so short! M and L were like winding all around. had 2 wait 4 de rest(:

pics up on fb! lazy 2 post them up.
& dat jinghao ah. cuz we had terrain which was sand. & his shoe had sand in it (we all had)
he went 2 shake the sand onto my shoe bag!! HAHA!! started whacking him.

he sotsot already.

bt anyway!
den we went off 2 washup etc. de guys washup. i didnt. how 2 sia. i seriously dunno.

brendan went off by den. he went off 1st. dunno y tho.

den jinghao lend me his spray deodorant. i didnt noe how 2 use it den i was trying 2 figure it out den he sian diao, grabbed the can away from my hands & spray my back.
den i scream
den he spray my arm.
den i laugh
den he spray my another arm
den i laugh and scream

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!



den after dat was lining up 4 de shuttle bus back 2 pasir ris!
damn super duper long

i rested on de bus, was really tired!!
woke up at 415 ma.

den went foodcourt eat. couldnt even eat nice food. ate fishball noodles.HAHA!! super bland.

den every1 went their seperate ways alr. went wif zg & dedrick cuz had 2 collect racebib 4 nikerun wif zg. so went his house bathe.

he veh idiot l0r. never tell me his house gt 1 clock spoilt. den de clock look so nice so i keep lookin at it 4 de time. den it was 11+

so i thought 2 bathe faster incase the water hot ma. u'kno, noon time veh hot ma.

den after dat i hijacked his com 2 use & refused 2 bathe 1st. so he go bathe. den i see de time still 11+?!

den see his com time. it was 2plus-.- wad theeeee!

den we went off 2 get our nikerun stuff. he pig. i tell him i noe whr is orchard central he refuse 2 believe. den try 2 google search. go dunno whr. nt even singapore.

den he finally believe me, den say 1st time i useful.
ASSHOLEEEEE.

HAHA!! IM SO GONNA BEAT U AT NIKERUN OK PIGG!! JUZ U WAITTT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!


o. we climbed stairs like 2 old people liddat. de mrt station there de. really like sore!!
bt now mine okay. muahaha. see my recovery so good. confirm means im gonna beat him.
HAHAHAHA!!

ok bt i cant la. bt i really hope 2 better my timing!! i canNOT do worse. bt im juz afraid i cant.
owell.
see how ba=D


sun nite still hadda go grandma house 4 grandpa bdae. in de end didnt eat much & didnt sing bdae song 4 him cuz de incense in the house made me cough nonstop had 2 go outta de house 2 hide from the choke-i-ness. something liddat? cuz it irritated my airway.

& my fren sent me my timing and helped me check all de rest de timings so i sent them de timings. so sweet?(:

HAHA. okay. anyway, nitez(:

No comments: