Tuesday, October 5, 2010

my blog's been anything but interesting recently. like so dead-ish. nothing going on liddat

anyway,
saturday deanna has bbq but i didnt go cuz i had ushering (meaning i'll reach veh late) and den i cant reach home too late (meaning i cant stay for long). add in the time taken 2 travel i would probably be *reach* HI! then like 30mins later gtg alr.

anyway, den sunday a bunch of us went 2 collect out race bibs for the realrun run.
4 of us

zg reached novena first. den he went 2 walkwalk cuz every1 was late

i reached at like 310. bt couldnt find him cuz he was walking ard. & cuz i couldn't hear him on my phone (i think my phone really getting old & abit defective) so i had 2 wander ard de mrt station till he came.
he dumbo, go tap my shoulder den run off. i turn immediately see him running off 2 hide behind a pillar-.-

so of cuz i followed. den after dat we walkwalk ard cuz brendan & dedrick hadn't reached.
he go show me de shoes he like, den after dat nothing 2 do so went bk 2 eat. like pigs hor? nothing 2 do jiu eat. o.0

shared a meal, den brendan & dedrick reached
apparently they reached awhile before but didnt noe where we were (& didnt call?) & den waited downstairs or smt. till brendan came 2 ask where we were den they came up 2 find us

den we went 2 collect racebib.
collected 4 dat pig SP as well.
but didnt for jh cuz we didnt haf his form nor his ic.

den went 2 get some free dunno wad thing. feels abit gross 2 me. according 2 zg its like jelly liddat, something 2 like gif us energy 4 our run. i still think its gross.

den we went off 2 zg house 2 put our bags b4 going jogging

brendan went 2 see doc, but doc closed, but we waited 4 him at zg's house
watched tv!! i refuse 2 go change, keep asking every1 else 2 go change 1st cuz i wanted 2 watch de show. thought it end at 6 ma! so can watch awhile. in de end it ends at 630.
of cuz didnt watch till 630 l0r=(

went jog
jogjogjog den reach ecp.
sat on de nicenice grass & space out

seriously its a nice place 2 go to(:
veh relaxing(:

den we jogged back
raced zg abit, he was shocked dat i was almost beside him
den he like "wah!" den ran off faster
den made me laugh
so i slowed down while he speeded up-.-

hahas den went back 2 zg house, den take turns bathing
i force every1 2 bathe 1st. again. HAHAHAHA!!

den dinnered & den home(:



& den reached home, kept coughing
de whole nite cough cough cough
didnt sleep till 4 plus!! like omg.

finally slept, den 5plus wake up 2 pee-.-

den went back slp till 11plus
den my throat hurt
tried 2 talk & my voice was like super de duper hoarse

diee. how 2 go work liddat?
if i talk 2 de kids they'll freak out l0r?!

so called my mom telling her i'll go doc
& den i was so tired i lie down on the mattress in the living room & slept abt 45mins
den dragged myself up 2 prepare 2 go see doc


gt 2days mc, so 2days off from work. den bought my lunch & went back 2 eat
bought porridge. bt in de end didnt even eat half. no appetite

den ate meds & called my workplace
told them etcetc.
they say friday bring the mc let them see

so no work 2day & 2morrow.
2morrow still gt fyp.
i see how 1st
if my cough still bad i go lab no use, alvin'll chase me out i think.
later de cell culture lab beside kena contaminated sia.

see how 2morrow.
i dun think i can tho
but seriously see how ba

since i oni left little bit of supplement, cant test much oso. so still okay la.


& i had a short nap & den my throat is like cmi.
=(



sometimes i really dont understand my dad.
obviously im sick (im coughing)
u heard my voice, u noe its bad
so obviously my throat hurts

so why keep asking me qns so i haf 2 keep answering?
& when i answer he doesnt even care, like my answer he doesnt even hear
but if i dun answer he'll ask again
wad is wrong wif him sia

my throat hurts like crap.

No comments: