Saturday, October 16, 2010

2day at work, i had a coughing fit. i've termed it coughing fit anyway.

so i coughed like mad for quite a long time, and my colleague beside me was really quite shocked

& den she was asking me stuffs & i was trying 2 answer. HAHA!! quite funny. den another colleague ask me whether its tuberculosis. HAHA!! 2nd person ok.

anyway, after dat i coughed till i really sweated alot & my neck was rashy.
& my colleague was like aiyo.. u cough till ur neck red already leh

den she took the worksheet she was marking and started fanning me wif it (HAHA she's like supposed 2 mark it asap de l0r!!)

& seriously, i really felt so loved(:

tho actually i shouldn't be fanned cuz it would be colder & i would cough more (bt i didnt, coughing fit was over), but i seriously think its so sweet of her!!

& i dont even noe my colleagues very well, yet they care so much.

yes, i seriously felt very loved 2day at work.

thanks LY!!♥

No comments: