Monday, October 11, 2010

been sick!
ever since sunday when i went jogging wif de 3 of them

see doc twice already sia

anyway saturday was work & on friday i had really bad sorethroat.
like couldnt really swallow.
& i was feeling so sick i really didnt wanna go 2 work at all

but in de end still gotta rite?
unless i lose my voice (which i was really hoping i would)

but anyway i reached
& they put me in grp2. meaning, preschoolers.
WAD THE?!

i mean yes they're cute but i noe its gonna be super tough handling them

a colleague was 2 help me 0ut (she did all de major stuffs, i took oni 3 kids she took the rest, abt 7 kids)

it was HELL.

seriously?
i took 1 girl rite b4 my lunch. so when she leaves (abt 1245), i can go lunch.
she talks ALOT.
seriously ALOT.

she told me she's having flu, den say her brother having flu, den after dat say her finger pain, den show me her finger, de nail injured.
den after dat she go wash hand
den wash already dry her hand den say she use soap etcetc
den after dat she went 2 throw de tissue & talked 2 dat STUPID OLD AUNTIE THERE WHO DOESNT DO WORK
& den she came back & told me abt her mechanical pencil
den show me de price den write de price on her classwork
den i ask her 2 do classwork she go take out her ruler & ask me whether i noe who gif her
den i say dunno she starts telling me her church gif, she dance at her church blahblahblah


OMGGG
after dat i finally managed 2 escape at abt 1, & went 2 find my colleagues who were lunching
immediately started complaining!!
HAHA!!

i seriously dislike teaching grp2. cute from far.
now i like marking math de most. english sucks oso, wif de auntie.
i saturday assigned 2 preschoolers i went 2 help english still cannot.
like hello? u go ard help de students for wad? its independant learning duh~
oni wanna slack oni. mark oso mark so long
i help u mark still say i mark wrong ask me 2 ammend. wad the?!

den always "i HINGE him i HINGE him" speak properly la asshole.

URGH hates her.
i was having a fricking headache already, still helping 2 mark english den can hear her annoying voice teaching de kids.
buay tahan



after dat went 2 see doc at silver cross
WTHHH expensive max

doctor's PROFESSIONAL fees alone, 28bucks
wth rite?! even tho de doc goodlooking la ah, but it doesnt justify for the hefty amount?!
i wouldnt pay so much more juz cuz he goodlooking?! too bad de doc i always go 2 was closed.

but pam once told me dat she go see silvercross den veh fast recover. hope its de same 4 me!

cuz i needa recover by next sunday 17oct so i can go de run. realrun. else my mom wont allow=(


den went home sleep, dinner, den sleep again
cannot tahan. still sick now=(



& yes, my new classes seem veh shitty. damn leo. our last sem still dun wanna let us enjoy. urgh. pissed sia. i HATE RP.

No comments: