Tuesday, April 22, 2008

whew..i dunno wad on earth is going on but my guess is dat my com is feeling neglected by me..aww..hahas kidding kidding..okiez i during e weekends used my house com coz my laptop i 4got 2 bring home e wires stuff right? so im assuming my lappy is feeling neglected & is being childish & ignoring me..hahahahas kidding lahz:P

anyway e reason y i said dat was because my LAPTOP HATES ME!! i cant sign in,i mean REALLY..they keep saying dat the User Profile Service service failed e logon,user profile cannot b loaded,& i couldnt use my laptop AT ALL..hahas so im once again using my house com 2 blog,& my lapyop is emo-ing in a corner..who ask it not 2 let me use..hahas^^

thank God 4 pam who helped me when i called her,she told me 2 calm down & get e qn 1st den do it den read 2 her & she help me access LEO 4 me..hahas thanks dear,u really helped me,didnt make me panic more^^thank God 4 leonard who answered my call when i called him 2 ask 4 e rj qn,& thank God 4 him telling me not 2 worrie as well..its helpful..hahas^^ thank God 4 alson tho he didnt answer my call when i called him..hahas..:P

anyway 2day monday..yucks,monday blues from monday till friday^^anyway i remembered i had some stuff 2 say,but abit 4get le..sigh..hahas anyway its like 2day was sucky,like every monday is..hahas & am totally tired & exhausted..hahas like every monday..anyway e thing is dat i 4got wad i wanted 2 blog about so if i remember i shall blog about it again..muahahas..

anyway e thing is 2day morning,when coming 2 school,i saw michelle on e bus..hahas^^ den after dat went 7-eleven 2 buy sweets,my energy booster 4 mondays..i need it man..hahas:P den after dat when walking 2ward e aircon place,e door there lahz,where last time got alot of centipedes de,kai en saw me but i didnt c him,den he greeted me beside me wif a "YO!",& den POKE MY CHEEK AGAIN!! hahas his bad habit never changes..hahas^^ poke me liao deflate liao lahz..hahas:P anyway den i got into class & greeted alson exceptionally nice..hahas of course lahz he has my wire stuff stuff..den he returned it 2 me..hahas:P

ookiez den school was boring etc etc..hahas aiya dunno how my alot of me classmates got my blog de add le so cant badmouth them..hahas kidding:P anyway i wanted 2 blog,my neck hurts..y? coz during presentation,during my grp presentation,e faci ask qn den he pronounced mass com as mass comB den i kept laughing..den laugh laugh laugh,*crrack* my neck hurt coz e angle bahz i guess..aiyo..sigh..hahas den my frenz laugh @ me..hahas & i said i would blog about dis as well..hahas:P dats e whole main point of a blog wad..put all ur nonsense of e day into it..hahas^^

hahas oso another funny incident was dat kok swee wanted 2 c pam,den he finally got 2 c her lahz,in e no air-con food court,den after dat i asked him:'c her le right? so how?' den he said something like'huh wad so how?' funny lahz^^ anyway u had 2 b there lahz..funny lor

2day had craving 4 choc waffle lorz but den yishun there de NO CHOC!! ran outta choc..hmph..hahas den i wanted 2 eat kinder bueno,den after dat wanted 2 eat nutella..anyway i got 2 eat none,i think i got cravings 4 choc..sigh..anyway i reached home & snacked on potato chips & yakult..hahas..im so tired 2day but my sis & her bf still studying in e room so i cant go & sleep..sigh..2morrow BASIC sciences..hahas wad a weird thing 2 call it..basic sciences when i dun even understand it..hahas^^

No comments: