Thursday, April 17, 2008

i saw that alot of people did not really update their blogs & im bored when no1 updates so i decided 2 update coz when i look @ my blog i oso very sian coz nothing new @ all so im gonna liven up my bloggie woggie..hahas^^

dis week has been a killer 4 me,except 2day..2day is SOOOOO REFRESHING!! hahas coz e 2 previous days had people who did NOTHING much 2 contribute?! and furthermore it was HARDER PROBLEMS?! we needed more ideas and i had to kena the SAME 2 PEOPLE in both days,e 2 unhelpful ones,i think they noe who anyway,but they dunno my blog..2day was alot better coz e problem was easier 2 me lahz,& oso got leonard in e group & he is a good leader,he lead well=) so 2day's ppt was good..

BUT!! there r always buts..hahas but my presentation was HORRIBLE! really,i mean i was panicking like crazy,dun ask me WHY,i dunno either,i mean i get scared everytime b4 presenting but once IM speaking e nervousness fades away but not 2day..btw did u all noe dat whenever im nervous i will wanna go toilet? my stomach will hurt,so ah last time everytime b4 i perform in school 4 performances i will go toilet,i rmb going 3 times during i think CNY & my wushu frenz were like"eh ur stomach got problem issit? ok anot?" hahas i noe they care 4 me..hahas^^

IG..i really feel like joining WUSHU!! but cant lahz,cant sweat,got sensitive skin,allergic 2 sweat..hahas^^ dunno wad 2 join........................

btw 2day i wore my arete camp shirt & shorts & if i never tuck in,i like never wear shorts,so OF COURSE I TUCK IN!! den ah kok swee & alson was like"eh melissa tuck out lahz! sexy ah!!" hahas so silly right?!?! i noe they kidding de lahz he's not perverted wad..hahas den kok swee was like asking me 2 tuck out ALOT of times..hahas..den leonard was like"eh dun bully my teammate ah! u 2 ah so horny ah! dun think i dunno!!" hahas funny lahz!!^^ i love dis class,oh yes im starting 2 love dis class..hahas yes even tho shawn is in e class,coz actually he is a VERY GOOD team leader,but juz dat he always scolding me 4 laughing..not a crime oso>< but he has good leadership skills,he wont let us use internet 2 find info,he wans us to THINK so we can elaborate during our presentation..very good lahz^^

2morrow is computing & enterprise..i wonder how hard it would be? HAHAHAS if same team as last week ah,den weilun poor thing,coz i poked him wif pen last week..muahahas mean melissa..hahas^^ but he really childish wad..like little kid liddat,2day he use my wet tissue ah,den he wipe his face(coz he say smell nice..) den he say he wipe liao all his pimples come out..hahahas silly lahz!! but he really like little kid,small boy..hahas^^

dont i have wonderful classmates? hahas^^
listening to My Answer Is You

No comments: