Wednesday, April 9, 2008

sigh 2day's day 2 of my new school year..sigh sigh..

hahas but 2day is alot better..better group,better ppl sitting around me..its wonderful..i love this class:P that guy i noe from orientation ah,i told him i hungry ah,he asked ME 2 go buy mac 4 HIM..wah so not-auto...hahas but anyway in e end a total of 7 of us went 2 cwp mac 2 buy & 'da-pao' 4 e others..really funny..they keep asking me 2 stop talkin..>< but den i told them dat if i didn't come school they confirm miss me de..haha den they refused 2 admit it..hahahas they even asked me 2 b like LiMei who is e other gal who went along wif us 2 mac..haha coz she quite quiet mahz..haha but den i told them i was there 2 liven up e atmosphere but they didn't buy dat..hahahas^^ its alright..

den ah b4 levaing ah,my fren had 2 say 'dun laugh 2 much ah later become siao'..so mean lahz..but im beginning 2 like dis class..quite alot^^

im still wrecked after my 2nd day tho..its so tiring..everyday is so tiring..sigh sigh

No comments: