Monday, April 14, 2008

whew i m totally tired after my 1st week of school..let me blog about everything & anything i wanna blog about..hahas^^

i guess i should start from friday morning? hahas i found out i was in the same team as shawn..wah once i found out my 1st reaction was:wah die liao lor 2day cannot laugh liao
coz i always laugh in class & he is e 1 who scolds me e most lor><
anyway the thing is when i laughed,my classmates(e guys lahz)would say i noisy,den when i DIDN'T laugh,they msn me ask me y i never laugh..hahas i TOLD them they would miss my laughter is i stopped.hahas^^ they juz didn't wanna admit it..silly ppl..hahas^^

den nite was PLANETSHAKERS CONCERT!! WHOOTS!! wah i tell u ah e person sitting infront of me hor jump den push e chair back den i couldnt jump at all..sighx but anyway it was fun^^ & jas bought 4 me cotten candy..YAY^^ anyway den we went 2 changi airport 2 ear,silly kaien ask em 2 push him on a trolley,den slow he still ask me FASTER LEHZ!!..wah like KID liddat lahz!! cant believe he is older den me lor he seems younger lorz..den somemore everytime suan me short..hmph><><

den saturday^^ SERVICE!! hahas the teaching was simple yet usually we take our spiritual family 4 granted lor..so mustn't
anyway e thing is after service i said i was gonna meet my ex cg members den they all tell me 2 'move on'but the thing is i haf already its juz dat my fren ask me if wanna meet den i juz say ya lahz den who noes i'll get these kinda reactions..i got sorta hurt coz they say i in sch already never find them den service after dat oso dun wanna eat wif them..but i really dun wanna ps pam den i noe if i bring her along she will b very quiet de coz she not used 2 it..den i dun wanna ps her,coz i noe how it feels 2 b ps-ed wad><><

2day sunday..im gonna watch deathnote2 so ppl,even im on msn @ e deathnote showtime i oso probably wont reply u so PATIENCE!! hahas^^

No comments: