Tuesday, April 8, 2008

2day's my 1st day of school & i am totally drained,totally wrecked..really

i am physically tired and emotionally tired..i'm struggling 2 open my eyes and i'm struggling to survive in this totally new environment and i'm struggling with the fact that i may lose my friends anytime..i guess just the simple fact that im not really using short-form shows how different i am feeling right now..

it's terrible..don't get me wrong,school isn't terrible,in fact i laughed alot in class & got commented by a guy, who was in the same orientation group as me,that i was noisy..but then it doesn't mean that i am not tired..i am totally wrecked..

i mean the group is so different..2 of them are doing the work,and 2 of them are so quiet,and i'm trying so hard 2 make them talk etc by being noisy and it doesn't help..it's so tough man..really..i really need rest..& i can't believe i'm saying this on the 1st day of school..just kill me..i am TOTALLY TIRED!! yes like i said,physically and emotionally..sigh..EXHAUSTED..TOTALLY


btw happy bdae,my dear caretaker,jaslyn^^ 18 le,must be more womanly okiez? okiez u agree with me^^ haha silence means consent..anyway happy birthdae again..:P sorrie if i don't sound enthu..i am wrecked..

No comments: