Monday, April 28, 2008

hahas juz a bit about my saturday BEFORE service..hahas..i saw almost like the whole of e yishun ppl & e woodlands gals lahz..

hahas 1st when i was sitting at isle cafe,liyan saw me & shouted..hahas den she gaveme e tissue packets wanting saved 4 me..hahas my hobby mahz..den vivien,yong qing,and rebecca saw me..hahas miss ya all lots^^ didnt c ting but she got sms me..^^ & didnt c joan>< miss joan

den after dat i saw..erm e cchy guys coz i dunno their names so erm..hahas den after dat at around e lift there i saw weiloong & his group..den he asked me how was rp..hahas shake head ahh...i 4got 2 ask him wad school he go? coz i dunno..how he noe where i do wor?

hahas den after dat when going into e lift b4 dat i heard xinru call my name..hahas but i didnt c who she was wif coz joyce was in e lift and she called me name out loud..hahas i miss joyce and e rest..i dun c joyce in school lehz..

DEN after dat i saw wanting shuping etc etc..den shuping hugged me lahz..hahas yes i miss u all too^^ den after dat at hope resource i saw jogina & valerie..hahas^^ i miss e 2 of u lotslots too^^ hahas seldom c jogina in school oso..den never c val..hahas coz not same school wad:P

hahas muz b got north meeting lahz:P but anyway..I LOVE ALLOF U!! hahas *muacks*:P

No comments: