Thursday, April 24, 2008

hahas heys its wednesday!! okiez 2day was cognitive..i quite enjoy cognitive because all e team mates r extremely nice 2day!! yayies!! hahas i love wednesdays coz never change group..hahas & coz e group is great^^ hahas

i remember yesterday i was given the most important part of the whole ppt 2 talk lehz..they trust me so much^^ reminded me of joan actually..i miss joan..i remember last time she told me she wanted 2 push me 2 my limits,or BEYOND it,so if i messed it up,i'll get e chance 2 learn & grow,and if i did it,good 4 me..hahas its really cool lahz..ppl trust me even when i might fail..i feel so loved..^^reminds me of this song:

AT THE CROSS

Oh Lord You've searched me
You know my way
Even when I fail You
I know YOu love me


Your holy presence
Surrounding me
In every season
I know You love me
I know You love me


At the cross I bow my knees
Where Your blood was shed for me
There's no greater love than this
You have overcome the grave
Your glory fills the highest place
what can separate me now


You go before me
You shield my way
Your hand upholds me
I know You love me


You tore the veil
You made a way
When You said that it was done


And when the earth fails
Falls from my eyes
You stand before me
I know YOu love me


hahas yuppsa..love this song,and many others as well..hahas anyway i 4got wad i wanted 2 say AGAIN..hahas i always 4get..early senility settling in..hahas..i miss jaslyn..><

OH YA!! 2day 3 ppl taught me how 2 play e rubics cube hor(issit spelt wrongly?) den they all 3 teach diff ways hor,i still dunno,..hahas call me stupid,i dun mind..hahas but the rubics cube is interesting right?^^ hahahahas..its alright,i'll content myself with seeing others play & getting way impressed when they finish it..hahas^^

& i 4got wad else i wanted 2 say so next time den blog about it..hahas

OH YA!! celebrated ck's bdae 2day..hahas funny lahz we used e magic relighting candle:P so he had to KEEP BLOWING & it kept relighting:P den affirmation..hahas den after dat go home lor^^
ya i dunno wad else i wanted 2 say.. so next time bahz^^

No comments: