Tuesday, April 15, 2008

hmm 2day is the start of my 2nd week in rp,hahas i am SOOOO TIRED!! monday blues every monday..hahas especially when its like ENTERPRISE & THE FACI IS LIKE ABSOLUTELY BORING!! hahahas^^

but anyway the thing is i kee getting scolded 4 laughing aloud so mayb i should stop? but my frenz keep telling me 2 laugh softer,but even when i think i laugh softer le but some1 still keeps scolding me..den wah i tell u it is hurting de lorz he uses e word 'shut up'..i mean like he can use words dat r not so rude lorz..in fact i laughed very little le lorz 2day but once i laugh he scold me..wad on earth is wrong wif laughing?! laughing oso not a crime

& 2day didnt go 4 e meeting lehz..wah i feel bad..but den i promised pam i would go celebrate her bdae wif her..

anyway..happy birthday my silliest,noisiest,loudest,most act cute,craziest bestest fren pamela soh yan yu!! YAY!! hahahas^^ ya most of the descriptions arent exact good but it shows dat she is real,not like act nice etc etc,she always act cute de lahz but den again she is cute(she had better not c dis,if not i die) and anyway its like she has been my best fren since sec 3 & i've known her since sec 1..hahas she is really very important 2 me..hahas^^ HAPPY BDAE AGAIN SILLY POMMY!!:P hahas hope ur 17th bdae was memorable!! in rp wor!! hahas:P
sorrie 4 no cake..i dunno how 2 bring 2 school><

No comments: