Thursday, March 20, 2008

whew..2morrow got caregroup..2day went out early in the morning 2 go wif pam 2 rp 2 get her laptop & configure it..
*sorrie jogina! didn't go wif u..i had 2 rush 2 city hall coz they practising 4 camp drama..

anyway after dat ya i rushed down 2 city hall while pam went home 2 eat + change 2 go work..luckily her boss allow her 2 go work late..what a nice boss^^

so i reached & emily & jaslyn fetched me 2 the esplanade basement,where we practised 4 a short while..

den wah walk ard & all dat..den go find Kejie,another cg member coz she sick but still working..den she taught us the dance..wah really admire her..if me i think i cannot lahz feeling uncomfortable den still haf 2 each ppl like me..hahas:P

after dat walk ard AGAIN..wah my leg is so tired!!

den went home & reached home at ard 9:30 liddat..den eat my nice nice dinner^^

2morrow got cg,celebrating michelle's & emily's bdae 4 them but it's supposed 2 b a surprise but i think they noe le lahz..hahas^^ if leak out will kena forfeit,which is "recharge"(tickling)
lucky i not guy if not will kena stephen's fav,which i strongly believe is taupok..ooh y isn't it banned in tertiary?! hahas:P

wah muz reach eunos by 12 pm lehz

man,my parents r nagging me 2 drink soup le..i simply hate their nagging lehz..& like my mom alone neg not enough,my dad oso muz nag..makes me wanna EXPLODE!! geez

blog again some other time bahz><

No comments: