Tuesday, March 18, 2008

how should i start? i oso dunno..so anyhow start lorz..

i 2morrow going 2 do the enrolment thingie le..hahas..at least i noe roughly wad is gonna happen lahz..coz i went wif jogina 2day 2 do hers,so it's not as SCARY as i thought lahz..hahas^^

den went mac wif the rp group..& saw shuping & joyce(the woodlands group de) there as well..hahas^^ glad 2 see them lahz^^

m i really very tiny? perhaps bahz..since im oni 1.55m..haha put metres make me feel taller den putting it as 155cm..heehees:P

it's alright..im created so tiny & so i shall b happy being tiny..hahas^^ its quite alright actually..except when sometimes my frenz compare my height wif theirs..>< but its ok they're GUYS!! my frenz in school lahz..all so tall..so tall 4 wad? later knock their head..hahas but it's quite ok lahz they dun mean 2 insult me they juz kajiao me oni..so it's alright..anyway i always hit them back so it's alright..hahas^^

actually 2day liyan asked me whether i wanted 2 go jogging & actually i wanted but den too late lahz i juz started eating at around 4:15 & she say go jogging at 4:30 so cannot lorz..hahas^^ but anyway in the end it was cancelled coz yong qing couldn't make it..perhaps some other time? my message explode le..its over by quite alot,i predict..so ppl,call me instead of sms-ing me okiez? if not i might:-
a)keep replying u & den make it worse..even more messages sent...
OR
b)dun reply u at all so u can't get an answer

so best if u all call okie? unless u telling me info which u dun need my reply..den sms all u want..im trying 2 control..^^

No comments: