Tuesday, March 4, 2008

whew!
yesterday water baptism..took alot of pictures lorz..& the water was EXTREMELY COLD!!!hahas^^ 1st time in my entire life i got flower lehz!! given by joyce..hahas^^ joyce,u should feel priviledged..hahas^^

im gonna leave this family soon..moving on 2 tertiary..i REALLY CANNOT BEAR 2 LEAVE THEM!! really..yesterday the whole reality of the thing i finally realised..& i really cannot bear 2 leave them..i cried into my baby bolster(heehee:P)..i mean i've known them 4 quite some time & they're really wonderful ppl & i really cannot bear 2 go lahz..but i haf 2..it's so sad><

this saturday will be my last service with them & my 1st service with the tertiary group..i've only got 1 week left with them..i didn't think it was gonna be so soon..

im gonna miss every1..

IM GONNA MISS U,SHEPHERD JOAN!! thanks 4 being with me all this while..4 being so patient with me..4 being just so silly & just so natural..& 4 teaching me so much..& accepting me just as i m..i love ya^^

IM GONNA MISS U,JOYCE TAN!! thanks 4 helping me so much as well..4 being so unglam(haha:P)..4 being so silly as well(same as joan)..& 4 making me feel so welcome..i love ya^^

IM GONNA MISS U,SHEEPMATES!!(liyan & ting) thanks 4 just being my sheepmates..it's fun 2 haf sheepmates..thanks 4 telling me when u outreach..thanks 4 being so silly..thanks 4 all the times we fellowship-ed..it was fun..i love ya both^^

IM GONNA MISS YA,XINRU!! heehee same baptism date^^ tho u're younger den me,sometimes u're more mature den me!! thanks 4 all the fun times..4 ur silliness as well..& making me feel so welcome..i love ya^^

IM GONNA MISS U,CELINE!! u're blur-ness brightens up my day!! hahas^^ thanks 4 the time u came 2 visit me when i was sick..4 all ur blur expressions dat just make me wanna laugh..4 ur silly times..i love ya^^

IM GONNA MISS U,VIVIEN!! i'll miss ur silliness as well!! tho sometimes u aren't..but oso thanks 4 the time u came 2 visit me when i was sick..4 ur callimg me mdm ma all the time tho i dun exactly like it but u're the 1 who called me it the longest..i love ya^^

IM GONNA MISS U,VALERIE & JOGINA & WANTING!! thanks 4 being as old as me(hahas:P)..no lahz..thanks 4 always being so encouraging..& oso making me feel so welcome..
valerie:thanks 4 ur silly smiles..heehee^^
jogina:thanks 4 ur encouragements & times u messed my hair^^
wanting:thanks 4 all the tissues & silliness & stuff^^ u always have EVERYTHING
i love ya three^^

IM GONNA MISS YA,REBECCA!! thanks 4 being so strong..u really encourage me alot u noe? by ur actions..the fact dat u're alone in ur school but u never give up..JIAYOU!! i love ya^^

IM GONNA MISS ALL THE YISHUN & WOODLANDS GALS!! thanks 4 walking with me thru these 1 year plus..or perhaps oni a while but thanks all the same..U ALL MADE A DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE!! love ya all^^

& last but not least..IM GONNA MISS YA,SHARLENE!! thanks 4 making the effort 2 remember me^^ thanks 4 the times in camp u talked 2 me..u really made me feel so welcome..& u didn't make me feel inferior at all..thanks so much!!! i love ya^^

i love all u ppl in north!! really..u all made me realise im not not as lousy as i thought myself 2 be..u all really helped me thru SO SO MUCH!! really enjoyed the 2 camps i've had with u all..

i'll miss u all..really..i love u all..will never 4get u all..this 1 year plus has been really great..1 of my best ever..& u all have a part 2 play in it..even those who dun think u do..hahas^^

*ps:anqi u owe me something

No comments: