Monday, March 17, 2008

valerie asked me 2 blog so i guess u can say im obeying her..hahas^^

actually the truth is i've got nothing much 2 blog about,unless u wan me 2 tell u how much the tertiary brothers have been 'suan-ing' me..tsk im a transfer u noe? they're supposed 2 treat me nicely..but ah well..i dun think they take dat into account..but haha it dun really matter anyway^^ i've got sisters helping me..hahas:P

anyway..im starting 2 b more ok wif the tertiary group..coz like i said,im PERFECTLY FINE wif the tertiary group..really..it's the sadness of leaving NORTH dat makes me cry & makes me wanna stay..really..but its ok..hahas,coz i've got wonderful ppl who r helping me..

i still miss u all..im juz so happy whenever i c u all,u noe?^^ & trust me,i didn't expect 2 c u all on saturday..coz i thought u all were at istana.den when u all were not,i assumed i wouldn't b able 2 c u all at all..haha but i did..& it makes me JUST SO HAPPY!! especially seeing joan^^ (if i've said it once,i've said it a thousand times..i am NOT a lesbian so pls dun think too much okies? i love joan as a sister & as a wonderful gal who has helped me so much in my walk wif God^^)

juz so as 2 assure the wonderful people who r worried about me ; im fitting well into my new group..really..juz 1 week & im already quarelling wif them(for fun),so u should noe dat im fitting quite well..they're all friendly people..some pretty blur as well..hahas^^ i shall not name names:P & anyway the only reason y im saying all these is coz e RP ppl dunno my blog..hahas^^ so they cant ask me who it is..but blur in a funny sense lahz..so dun scold me!! hahas^^

oh & i haf been thinking about this sometimes..it juz pops into my head when im spacing out sometimes..i noe im not pretty..i mean of course i can tell im not pretty..i've got a big round nose,a big mouth,small eyes,my chin is not sharp,my hair is like dry grass,my specs r worn low so every1 always tells me 2 push my specs up...& the list goes on & on & on....

but u noe wad? my sis was telling me 2day,while we were walking home after lunch at my fav place:long johns,dat she thinks dat round noses suit us..coz my whole family has round noses,coz she thinks dat we dun suit the sharp nose look..(and ya she didn't mention the fact dat my nose was not oni round,but BIG as well..) and the funny thing is..tho im not pretty..im pretty much contented wif myself! perhaps coz i noe i cant change it anyway:P

i can't say im a pretty gal now,but at least i can say dat i was a cute babie..hahas..really..i was really cute LAST TIME..hahas^^ ask me show u my babie pics if u wanna c,but i wont b putting them on the blog coz im lazy..hahas^^ c the oni time melissa was cute..hahas^^

*special note 2 val:HEY I'VE UPDATED!! u muz update urs as well ah:P
*special note 2 joan:joan dun b sad okies? i juz saw ur post..i dunno y u're sad but dun b sad..i like the smiling joan,the silly 1,heehee^^

1 last thing: for some1 who said she got nothing much 2 say at the top of her post,nothing much seems 2 b quite alot..hahas i guess it's juz crap..but it's alright..the people who noe my blog craps more..haha its all sisters in Christ + my very own elder sis wad..hahas:P

No comments: