Saturday, March 22, 2008

2morrow's easter service!! SO EXCITED!! i asked ppl but all not free..><

& i dun even noe wad time 2 meet lahz!! c? the results of being 4getful..sigh sigh..old liao old liao:(

very late ah 2morrow..service starts at 7..my mom is gonna kill me if i reach home at 11 plus AGAIN..coz i've been reaching home ard dat time 4 2 consecutive saturdays le..sigh..

my sis isn't home yet tho im already home from my supper wif pam at 10:30 pm..hahas..^^

my message totally bao le..my mom is SO TOTALLY GONNA KILL ME!!

pls..juz kill me now..i dun wanna be nagged 2 death..any other death is better...NOOOOOO!! no more nagging PLEASE!!! sigh..but i deserve it lahz..muz control next month..haha but i think should b more possible coz i finally created an msn account..hahas:P FINALLY!! melissa finally did it..i did't noe how 2 do it initially..den anyhow whack lorz..lucky got it correct^^

3 cheers & 3 cheers &3 cheers 4 melissa!! i finally did it! heehee:P

No comments: