Monday, March 31, 2008

wah i juz came back from camp yesterday,but i really cannot wait 2 blog!! i got scribble abit on a piece of paper abt wad i was thinking,so let me go find the paper 1st,,hahas^^ im tired,a bit..but its so enjoyable!!

haha..saying camp was great would only capture a small bit of the whole thing lahz..

sleepover at jacob's place b4 camp,den we went camp 2gether..hahas..really fun,we had cg 1st den after dat was sorta like free & easy..cg started late,REALLY late,coz every1 was late..hahas:P slept really very late..hahas..coz help do deco 4 camp
i wasnt late okiez? i was meeting jaslyn @ 5pm & i reached EXACTLY @ 5pm..aint it cool?! hahas^^

anyway it was during the time when they SAID 2 practise drama,dat i really missed my beloved ex-shepherd joan!! so i smsed her lahz..while ppl were discussing stuff,i was smsing her & listening 2 them at the same time..heehee..multi-task..really miss u,joan!! i still do..coz i seldom c u..>< haha time makes the heart grow fond? or something liddat? hahas dun u ppl dare think im a les,i'll kill u all..i love joan 4 alot of reasons! 4 takin care of me w/o complaints,4 growing me,4 being my shepherd & being such a wonderful sister^^ okiez!!

now on 2 the 1st day of camp itself!! yay!! hahas its wonderful!!teachings & everything were wonderful,really taught me alot..hahas^^ den we had out\r poly-di-ns got talent night!! ya the drama lorz..i did nothing much except dance wif the rest,i didnt act..haha juz stand 1 corner watch them quarel(part of the drama),& i really enjoyed it..trust me i was smiling almost all the time!!(not all the time coz cant smile when they quarel,im supposed 2 look bored) its wonderful..our theme was unity & i could really feel the unity when performing..its wonderful..my heart was filled wif joy & it felt like it was gonna burst..hahas really..i smiled until my mouth look so big lahz i think..>< haha it dun matter tho^^ 1st day i was a bit like emo-ing but i wasnt lahz trust me..haha i was juz thinking abt north & how much i really missed them..

okiez den 2nd day got arete service!! pastor jeff came 2 preach!! learnt alot!! den teaching i oso learnt alot..heehee^^ and got workshop!! the workshop was Rediscover the bible in fun & creative ways..which taught me how 2 do QT better & more systematically..really helped me lahz..i always struggle wif my QT..den when we going back 2 the chalet(heehee we stay chalet lehz!! the downtown east de..hahas),michelle took the guitar & started playing songs & we juz sang alot..wah the feeling is indescribable..i never experienced it b4 & again i felt the unity & the love of this group..really..& i smiled all thru the bus ride,again wif dat same smile..^^ we sang alot of diff songs lahz..its wonderful!!

the last day oso learnt alot..last night was awesome!! really!! instead of the concert which im used 2 le,we had theme night!! wore a blouse & a skirt & i think i look horrible..but nvm no1 2 attract anyway..hahas!!:P its wonderful!! its like prom night lahz!! really!! there were 4 themes(bohemian,sophisticated,vintage,punk-rock) and we had 2 dress up according 2 any 1 theme..haha i chose sophis lahz..and there were some 'certificates' they gave 2 ppl..& 2 ppl in RP got certs!!
nehe got 4 most caring shepherd i think..something abt shepherd de
emily 1 is i dun rmb the name but i noe its dat her dad didnt approve of her being a christian but now he even allows her 2 eat dinner wif us^^
yay!!

anyway den after dat we got some strings..den pastor jasmine asked us 2 tie strings on ppl who impacted us or something liddat..den so we went ard tying them..hahas im so happy..i tied on 4 a few ppl..they really helped me alot..thanks chio bus & shuai ges!! hahas..even tho i oni noe andrew like 4 days,i met him at jacob's place 4 the 1st time,but he oso helped me alot lahz!! its cool huh? i oso got tie 4 him..haha..im so touched by these wonderful ppl in dis wonderful group..u all really helped me u noe anot? even if u think u didnt,trust me,EVERY1 did..even in tiny ways oso is got help wad..hahas..lets jiayou & continue e race wif God!!^^

oh ya the people who tied the strings on my hands r,in order de lehz i think i got the order correcr..hahas as follows:
1. Jaslyn
2. Aileen (thanks sister dear..u're really strong..^^)
3. Kai en
4. Shareen
5. Michelle
6. Daphne (she took a string from me coz she dun haf le,e longest string on my hand is she tie de^^)
7. Stephen (he tied on my left hand when every1 tied on my right)
8. Andrew (he didnt tie,he gave me a gift..thanks!!^^)

den after dat go home lorz..hahas..like so anticlimax lahz liddat..i wish camp was longer..den oso very silly lahz coz we go mrt station so the guys kept putting their bags down & walking away(the suspicious looking advertisement was showing mahz)..so silly lahz.. really wanna say or rather write a song often sung at camp 2 all my brothers & sisters in christ..my wonderful family..
I love this family of God
so closely knitted unto us
you've taken me into your heart
and i'm so glad to be a part of this
GREAT FAMILY
haha i love all u ppl..lets run this race 2gether!!^^

No comments: