Thursday, January 31, 2008

hellos its been a long time since i blogged..actually im still lazy 2 blog but vivien said she would flood me..but dats not the point im blogging coz i've got somethings 2 share about^^ (of course,duh! if not i wouldn't even bother 2 blog><)

anyway let's get started^^

hmmm i was doing the online application 4 poly admission & trust me i really thought very long & i did pray...i told liyan as well & she prayed 4 me over the phone..was so touched i cried..thanks liyan^^...i was so blur i actually thought all 12 choices HAD 2 b filled up..serious..it wasn't until at night when pamela told me she filled in oni 4 dat i realised how dumb i was...but nvm..dats melissa tan..u all gotta get used 2 it^^

anyway the thing is when i finally finished thinking about the choices,i went online 2 put in the choice thingie..ya..den guess wad? this com im using right now,THE INTERNET GOT PROB!! dun ask me y but it always screws up at the most crucial time..ya..

i PANICKED BIG TIME!!! & den since i had time,i went 2 bathe 1st,thinking perhaps the internet will b ok after i bathe..haha i was so worried i cried lehz>< anyway dat was when i was bathing..

den after dat still cannot..den i was so angry wif the com dat i scolded it(yes im liddat de..i mean u can't expect me 2 throw it right? so i had 2 content myself by scolding it)..den i suddenly remembered my sis' laptop password!!! YAY!!! but dat was after many unsuccessful tries lahz..but den i succeeded in the end!! YAY!! den i used my sis com 2 do my online application..^^ yay happy ending^^


a very different topic now: I WENT JOGGING YESTERDAY WIF MY SIS!! coz i didn't dare 2 b alone at home..haha^^
im sure if my coach saw me he'll b happy^^ i was in track last time btw^^ a while oni>< but i really enjoy being in track..the coach is very naggy tho..but sometimes i do miss his nagging dunno y lahz...juz because lorz..

but if my coach saw me 2day he'll sure shake head de...i couldnt even sit down fast lehz coz now my muscle very tired..>< sigh..but coach! im sure u're happy i actually went jogging right?! haha^^imagine i said dat 2 him...he'll kill me..jog 1 time pains all over still so proud?! haha^^ but nvm he dunno wad :P


yet another very different topic!!

i really love my sisters in christ & my very own sister!!
they r my blessings..ALOT of coz there r alot of them..yes even my dear sis..tho sometimes i think she's a blessing in disguise..too well disguised dat she dun seem like a blessing at all..but nah! I LOVE YA,JIE^^

i think i've really been blessed alot lahz!! really..

my own sis ah..when my Os she wished me good luck she gave me good luck charm & even helped me in my choosing courses time...THANKS JIE^^ heehee:P

No comments: