Tuesday, January 1, 2008

i got hungry 2day at around 5 plus..& i knew dat there were frozen packets of seafood gyozas in the fridge but i had 2 fry them up myself

i've always been scared of fire & there are oni 2 reasons y i ever go near fires(im talking about tiny ones here,not those dat can kill)

reason #1:
practicals of course! it's terrible dat we haf 2 on the fires & heat stuff up,couldn't they haf some other way of finding out wad the substance is? anyway they already noe so y need us 2 do it?
im VERY scared of fire..

reason #2:
when im hungry,& the fire is limited as well,limited 2 frying eggs,coz eggs dun splatter oil ard..ask my sis,sometimes she even has 2 fry eggs 4 me coz im really scared..

but my sis wasn't at home when i was hungry & anyway when she was home & i said i was hungry she asked me 2 make food myself T.T
my sis went 2 watch the countdown,liyan asked me 2 go but i dun feel like going i'll rather stay at home & haf lots of space 2 run ard in,coz i dun exactly like crowded places,dats 1 reason y i dun like shopping as well,but anyway dats not the point..

so i was hungry & needed food & i did NOT feel like eating fried egg,juz bcoz i didn't feel like eating egg..cravings 4 the seafood gyoza i guess..dumb stomach of mine..

so anyway i had 2 do it myself & i was really scared..
after placing the gyozas into the pan i turned on the fire,and den i crawled up my sink so i could see my food & b a good distance away from it at the same time,yes dats how scared of the fire i m
den of course u gotta turn the gyoza so it wont b burnt 1 side & uncooked the other 2 sides right? armed wif the lid of the pan as my shield from flying oil,i turned the fire smaller & den i slowly turned the gyozas,& some splattered..which made me run far away..b4 i went back 2 turn the others,thus some were burnt on some sides..><

but the thing is i managed 2 do it!! omit the part where i almost shouted & many times i ran away from the pan..I AM SUCCESSFUL!!

the oni bad thing is dat by the time i actually finished cooking it(i used the small fire almost all the time),i wasn't really hungry anymore..
wad's worse,the gyozas didn't exactly taste good & the chilli was very hot so i had 2 drink alot of water & the water bloated me up more den the gyozas did..but oh well..

my debut attempt at anything other den egg..yay!!
would love 2 reward myself wif choc but im having cough so cant T.T

MELISSA SUCCESSFULLY COOKED HER FOOD!!

No comments: