Sunday, December 30, 2007

whoo yesterday last at night my parents were watching dis show on t channel 8 i think..& dis show my whole family got watch at least 2 times b4 its some kinda martial arts dunno wad fighting dunno wad & anyway u get the idea..

i've always liked watching martial arts shows coz i juz think its juz real cool..& i mean REAL cool
my whole family likes martial arts,my dad got learn de,& my mom was always interested..my sis & i are ALSO very interested in martial arts..

& dats 1 reason y i took wushu as my cca..those who dunno,are u shocked? :p
didn't expect it right? i quit about a year ago coz i really really didn't like my coach..he force me 2 do split(i couldnt & still cant :p)& since i cant of course it hurts when u force urself 2 do it right?
den he go & push until i almost cry..i had tears in my eyes but im not gonna let HIM see dat..den he laugh at me lehz! so wad if im a crybaby? it really hurts wad u cant expect me 2 noe how 2 do a split juz bcoz u keep pushing me 2..Rome wasn't built in a day

anyway the thing is i really enjoy watching these shows^^


2007 is ending & 2008 is coming..so fast 1 year gone,my Os are over & i really wanna go poly
of course i dun wanna leave north but i guess i'll haf 2,sooner or later..i really love northa coz they are really silly people :p
there is a close bond & i really wish i could stay on but i noe it's normal,i'll haf 2 leave..

thanks all u people who helped me so so much,especially those in northa^^
& special thanks 2 my shepherd joan hoe she really helped me out alot^^
thanks joan^^

LOVE YA NORTHA!!

No comments: