Sunday, December 16, 2007

hallos..
pamela asked me if i could go out on the 19th of dec^^
really hope i can i haven seen her 4 ages coz often times it's either i disappoint her or she disappoints me..
ya actually we planned 2 meet ard 3 times dis hols already..but oni 1 time it succeeded..dis time is the 4th time..
last time when school was still open it was usually her who disappointed me coz she can't always go out & all dat..i used 2 juz huddle on my bed & cry my eyes out coz i really dun wan dis friendship of mine 2 go stale..i really treasure her as a fren tho sometimes when im most down it's when i quarrel wif her..
but dis hols it's me disappointing her more den her disappointing me..i still feel very hurt each time & would still huddle on my bed & cry..
she's now very close 2 chor ming their group n i saw her oncein np & she was wif them..i think i nearly cried there & den coz it juz hurts so much..i felt like i was no longer in her friends list,& when i came back from taiwan i smsed her but she didn't reply i thought she juz didn't wanna care about me anymore but she called me 2 ask if i was free on the 19th im juz so touched i really really REALLY hope i can make it coz i juz wanna spend some time wif her,& NO IM NOT A LESBIAN..some ppl thought pamela was a les,if she's a lesden wouldn't they think im her les partner? but no im not we're juz best frenz^^

hopin 2 make it on 19th dec......

No comments: