Sunday, December 2, 2007

YEAHY FINALLY MY BDAE IS HERE!!
yes i love bdaes..coz I WAS BORN! i dunno..i always loved my bdae..
anyway the thing is yesterday the sisters celebrated my bdae!! wif a melted strawberry cake which was nice despite it's meltiness & anyway it's e 1st time people ever celebrated my bdae dis way^^
sure last time i had a 'party' but i dun think it's a party..1st i wanted jelly but they didn't allow jellies coz it was sticky..>< at my aunt's house..
anyway i REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA THANK U ALL SISTERS!! I LOOOOOOOOVE U ALL!! ya it's the 1st time ever!!
oh ya i guess im quite easily 4gotten huh? out of all my beloved classmates,only a pathetic 3 people wished me happy bdae..& my dad wish me den my mom & sis remembered..wonderful right?..mayb coz my frenz dun like me & juz pretend 2 like me? well anyway thanks u all dear & pretty people who bothered 2 wish me happy bdae!! btw can email me ur bdaes? my email add is melissa_gal91@yahoo.com.sg
thanks dearies^^

No comments: