Thursday, November 29, 2007

yesterday got mcg..actually wanted 2 blog yesterday de but got a headache(yes,again)..i've been having alot of headaches recently..
it was really fun!! but silly me 4got 2 bring my house keys & no1 was at home so i was stuck outside my house..*sigh* but my nice nice neighbours let me into their house^^
but since i had 2 wait around 1 hour plus plus b4 my mom reach home,& i was paiseh 2 sit in their house 1 hour plus plus,i called liyan 2 ask wad time she meeting 2 go 2 ace's house(liyan & eunice were going ace's house). So after dat i went ace's house..i feel like i troubling my neighbours mahz..but i still feel very dumb..coz i go outta e house same time as my dad & he used his keys 2 open e door so i didn't take my keys which were hanging behind the door..i thought they were in my bag><
2day went 2 outreach..but nothing much><
& 2morrow got prayer meet..
i not going out wif pamela 2morrow liao T.T
she gotta stay at home wait 4 furniture..sigh sigh..was so looking 4ward 2 going out wif her..i feel like im drifting further & further away from her..><
sad..

No comments: