Monday, November 26, 2007

my sis saw the cute clips i got 4 the Arise & she took photos of them..i think they look JUZ ADORABLE!i like the orange 1 alot n my sis juz LOVES the green 1..i gave it 2 her..

2day got membership class..it was quite long..i actually thought there would b a short break or something..toilet break,u noe?
dun haf! so i sat there till my butt hurts..mayb it's now flat..a flat butt..><
but the membership class really is very interesting!
although i actually had plans (i 4got about membership class) 2 go 2 escape theme park,i didn't & i told Pamela 2 take photos 4 me 2 see^^
but den she told me she wasn't going!! she say she wait till when i can go den we go 2gether!
SO TOUCHED!! i certainly didn't expect dat..coz i think she was already looking 4ward 2 it already.. *sniffles*
YES IM GOING TAIWAN!
from 3rd dec - 8 dec
den when i come back,i touch down at ard 11+,my dad says,den i rush home 2 sleep den the next day is CAMP!!
WOW CAN'T WAIT!!!
I LOOOOOOVE CAMP!!

No comments: