Tuesday, December 18, 2007

hellos i noe dis is boring but anyway they r my taiwan trip photos^^

we haf free brekkie at movenpick!! coz e hotel brekkie is there

dimsum we had at some place

my mom ordered dis ice cream n it's yummy

my sis n i wif messy hairdos at danshui

look at my hair n u noe how strong e wind is,still at danshui

my sis hair is messy too^^ oso at danshui

one of our brekkie choices

another one of our brekkie choices
porridge
delicious mango+mango shaved ice..YUMMY
porridge
CUTE DOGGIE!!! yes it's real
CUTE DOGGIE! it's oso real
wont c dis sign anymore they changed it
my whole family^^
oyster egg or something liddat^^
stinky tofu

some kinda delicious food^^
my sis n i,sitting in bathtub
e sink is juz way cool!!!!!
my mom n i
my sis n her chestnut cake
i think my sis looks way cute^^
us in e plane(SIA de)
the hotel we stayed at
cool? it's oni 3 star n it's like bathtub w massage spray
my mom n i sleep in dis bedroom
my sis n dad in dis 1

No comments: