Friday, January 25, 2008

heys..got back my Olevel results 2day..

i dunno whther 2 laugh or 2 cry.....

my prelims & my Olevels L1R4 & L1R5 r BOTH 18 & 24 respectively..

i improved in a few subs but dropped in others..dunno lehz i really felt like crying when my mom talked 2 me..tho i oso felt like laughing(my mom was so blur!! i had 2 tell her a few times b4 she actually remembered wad L1R4 was lahz..she thought it was 4 jc admission de..she was so happy she thought i could go jc..sigh><)

im so touched by my sis!! she gave me an anklet yesterday as a 'good luck charm'..so nice anklet somemore^^ thanks^^ & 2day she told me good luck..i feel so bad i never wished her good luck nor gave her anything during her Olevels getting results time..sigh..><

HAHA MY TEACHER GAVE US CHOC!! toblerone..hahas^^ but it was a bit melty..><

i think i most sad is my comb humanities!! i mean i really worked hard 4 my lit & i can seriously & truthfully say dat..but i didn't do very well..i hope its bcoz of my ss & not bcoz of my lit dat i got c5...so pathetic..i oso hoped my english was better coz i love english..><

here r my marks:
ENGLISH B3
COMBINED HUMANITIES C5
MATHEMATICS B3
ADD. MATHEMATICS C6
BIOLOGY B4
SCIENCE(PHY/CHEM) B3
CHINESE C6 (i take 2 times oso same grade..waste my time..but i enjoyed getting taught by mdm ho^^)
CHINESE(ORAL/AURAL) PASS

yups dats it..pls keep bad comments 2 urself but helpful comments i dun mind^^

No comments: