Friday, January 11, 2008

but hey dun get me wrong i love my own family as well tho sometimes i feel like i really really hate them but its oni temporal & i really love them

my mom she really really cares alot..the thing i rmb most about her is the fact dat when im VERY sick she sleeps in the living room wif me coz i cant sleep aircon..& i really really love my mom's cooking^^ i dun enjoy her nagging tho><

my sis she wans 2 help me in my studies but my pride stops me from going 2 her 4 help..tsk>< & she cares as well..she asked me 2 find a job so i wont b lazying ard everyday so i asked joan if i could work at her workplace but i haven ask her if really got space anot

my dad he often buys stuff 4 me tho outta 10 things perhaps oni 2 i need/want..but i rmb him the most is scolding me><><

but i muz say sometimes i tend 2 take dis family of mine 4 granted & not appreciate them><

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!! APPRECIATE THEM ALWAYS!!!!

No comments: