Thursday, January 17, 2008

heys there!

i hate the fish tanks at home!! i think they r breeding mozzies or something,& NO IM NOT JOKING..i've got 8 mozzie bites on 1 leg..lucky the other leg oni got 1..mayb my blood is sweeter on my left..hahas^^

anyway the thing is any1 in their right mind wont ever buy so many fishes and:

#1-stink up the whole house..seriously it stinks..& once was worse,the stupid & ugly & big catfish jumped outta the fish tank & stank the whole place & anyway my dad had 2 carry it 2 the near pond,the big big 1 near the safra..haha i think its just retribution i seriously dun like fishes they juz plain dumb but they got a life as well..poor things,i feel dat my dad tortures them in their tanks..

#2-breed dumb mozzies..seriously it's not oni me..mayb u think its coz i go out & all dat but NO my sis oso..it's too much of a coincidence right?

#3-flood up the house sometimes..really lahz it floods at the worst times,when we're sleeping,when HE isn't home so my sis & i haf 2 clear up 4 HIM..anyway my sis suffered more den me coz once i wasn't home..

#4-& haf me & my sis hate those poor lil fishes..i've got nothing much against those fishes actually it's not their choice 2 b caught & imprisoned in a bigfish tank,but wif so many others dat it seems small after dat..geez..><

im gonna scratch myself 2 bed man..><

& GUESS WAD?! EVERY SINGLE MORNING I WAKE UP I GOT STOMACHACH!! so dumb..wad a dumb thing 4 my stomach 2 do..acting up when i could laze in bed..><

No comments: