Friday, February 1, 2008

HEYHEY!! GUESS WAD MELISSA DID 2DAY?!?!

firstly,my mom set the alarm at 11:02..dun ask me y i think she accidentally press too fast & lazy 2 re-press...anyway.......................

i woke up at 11:02 when the alarm rang..................& den set it at 11:30 & went back 2 sleep again...heehee.....den i woke at 11:30 & den set alarm at 12 & went back 2 sleep again...den i woke at 12 & lie in bed 4 a very long time..den pam called me..den i answered the phone & she told me:call me later in the afternoon & said bye..

so funny..><

den anyway dats ALL NOT THE POINT!!!
THE POINT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID HOUSEWORK 2DAY!!

sweeping the living room & master bedroom & mopping them after dat..lazy 2 do any other rooms coz they too messy...yups...

my dinner's on the table!! dinner time^^

No comments: