Wednesday, February 13, 2008

heehee juz read finish "Three weeks with my brother"..althought i've read it a few times b4..i REALLY enjoy reading "three weeks with my brother" & "A walk to remember"

i dunno but it's juz so nice..it's juz so..natural if u get wad i mean..

because "Three weeks with my brother" is a memoir written by nicholas sparks & micah sparks(his elder brother) so it's very natural lahz who wants 2 pretend in a memoir?

"A walk to remember" is really nice too..i mean it juz touches the heart..

ah well..i do nothing much these few days..><

im leading games 4 cg^^

i really didn't haf any idea yesterday evening when liyan told me..when she told me ot cg i was so happy..i thought i got no role or something..but she told me games..den i was like AHHHH!!
i really got no idea for games le lahz!!! i simply drew a blank...no ideas at all..i REALLY didn't noe wad 2 play & was so worried coz there wasnt much time 2 think somemore...

DEN!! yesterday night while i was lying in bed(i SIMPLY COULDNT SLEEP!! until 3++ still haven sleep yet lehz..i noe coz i went 2 the toilet so i saw the time & even after dat i couldnt sleep so i dunno wad time i eventually fell asleep..i wan a job><)i was thinking about games lahz..den i got a few ideas..it's not original,but at least it has not been played recently...whew..really a load off my mind...

i wan a job...

No comments: