Friday, February 15, 2008

HEY PEOPLE ITS VALENTINES DAY 2DAY!!

watched movie wif liyan & celine..CJ7

anyway happy valentines day 2 all u people who read my boring blog^^

hahas my sis gets gifts every year..so cool lehz..i oni got in sec 3 & 4 from my besties^^
perhaps my sis got alot more besties den me?:P

ah well..anyway my sis almost every year:since she got into sec school,she almost every year got flowers de lehz..hahas its pretty cool..

den my dad will ask me if i got anot..den of course dun haf lahz besties gif cards etc de mahz..but pam gave me highlighter b4..hahas^^

den sometimes i will feel sorta inferior..i noe dats pretty dumb of me but my dad always liddat de lorz..compare wad compare? he should b happy my sis got admirers wad!!

ah well happy valentines day peeps!!^^

No comments: