Thursday, February 28, 2008

i realised i haven blogged 4 a wekk so i decided 2 give my poor blog some 'excitement'

actually nothing much happened this few days lahz..i mean im not schooling(which is totally boring & pls dun hit me try it urself..u got no1 2 go out wif,not like holidays)and my house isn't exactly the most fun place on earth..yupyups

anyway the thing is im leading games during caregroup..TOTALLY DUNNO WAD GAME 2 PLAY LAHZ!! argh><

oh & my mom told me i should jump when i said i was short..den while she was holding clothes in her hand(2 keep in the wardrobe),she started jumping up & down..i mean she is like TOTALLY childish lahz..& more sotong den me as well..i inherited my blur-ness from her de lorz..

but my mom is very easy 2 talk with(except when she's nagging lahz..haha),coz i think she's very understanding..my dad is quite understanding as well,but when he starts talking he usually talks very long till im DEAD BORED!! but i think he finds it interesting lahz..but he tends 2 repeat himself dats y..hahas^^

my sis oso very easy 2 talk 2 unless she's in a bad mood..& i won't even dare go near her at all lahz when she's angry..mayb coz she's gone thru the stuff im going thru when i was in sec school mahz so she can tell me wad 2 do & stuff like dat..heehees^^

No comments: