Monday, July 5, 2010

very short & random post here.
rushing report but the mood juz aint thr
headache somemore. owell. im gonna do badly 4 my fyp. seriously.

anyway,
my mom was clearing a room & i went pass it & i was like: WAH! 好干净o!
& den my mum&dad who were in the living room laughed & my dad called me siao zharbo

HAHAHAHA!!
but i love my family!! (cuz i noe my dad call 4 fun=D)
owell. sometimes im ok wif him. other times i'd juz ignore him cuz its better

anyway
my sis is CRAZYYYYYYYY
she play plant vs zombie like maaad!!
ok la, but i enjoy watching her play
HAHAHAHA!!


& jinghao is like totally diff on fb can?!
in class i practically never talk 2 him de l0r.
on fb he happily comment on my fb!! hmpf.

HAHAHAHAHA!! but ok la, still nt much
lalalala


report ah report. can u write urself?

No comments: