Monday, July 26, 2010

o ya. for my fyp.
throughout the whole fyp stressful times, really wanna thank ALOT of people(:

i wanna thank:


FROM CHURCH:

RUTH CHERINE!!♥
DUMBBBB!!(:
thanks girl 4 always encouraging me thru sms/msn.
4 always telling me when its over u'll really enjoy it, de process & everything(:

& 4 listening 2 everything & even trying 2 call me when i told u i feel like crying(:
xiexie!!*hugs*
noe sms aint cheap 4 u cuz u dun haf unlimited.
yet u still encouraged me thru sms(:
u having unlimited soon!! YESSSSS!! MEGA SMS!! ♥♥♥

LIANJIE!!♥
DUMBBBB!!(:
yayaya, tho u in NS ah, sms other girl so much dun rmb ur 2 dumbs outside here ah. sms girl oni. sms somemore? never sms us so much. hah, MC oso never tell me y oni tell me operation. muz hear from ruth den i noe
AH AH AH. still say we gd fren. ah seesee?
HAHAHAHA (i seem 2 b scolding more den thanking)
*clears throat*
ANYWAY
thanks 4 wishing me all de best!! i dunno how u noe 1. but thanks!!(:

CANDACE!!
SILLY CANDACE!!(:
i seriously oso dunno how u noe dat i gt fyp assesment oso!!
but really really thank God 4 u!! it was so unexpected!!(:
but realllllly thanks!!(: ur sms reeaaaally touched me(:
thanks!!(:

BENTAN!!
yups, oso, really thanks 4 encouraging me thru these times & all, when im like rushing my report etc etc
reeeeeeeeally thanks!!(:
& my poster presentation & wishing me all de best as well!!(:

SARAH!!
hahas whenever i haf some emo nicks on fb. she never fails 2 SMS me. not even comment & encourage me. she smses me long chunks of words(my love language is words)
& makes me feel so aww-ed
(:

LICHENG!!
hahahahas yea, thanks 4 ur offer on de headache meds. feel so funny(:
thanks 4 encouraging me abt fyp!!(:

MICHELLE!!
ya, same timeslot!! thanks 4 wishing me!!(:

CEDRIC!!
cedric special. he didnt noe i gt fyp presentation. oni after i told him i might b late den he noe. & wished me. by den fyp alr over
HAHAHAHA!!



FROM CLIQUE:

DEANNA!!
thanks loads girl!!(:
i thought u afternoon slot sia!! but really thanks!!
4 wishing me all de best & all!! & yelling my name in de canteen
HAHAHAHAHA!!
♥♥

EILEEN!!
thanks girl 4 wishing me tho ur timing is like afternoon slot!!
(:
& tellin me nt 2 worrie & stuffs(:

JASPER!!
he wished me after. when HE was going in. he thought i oso afternoon slot. but nopes!!(: mine was OVER!! *gloats infront of him*

KERENIA'S FYP TEAM!!
thanks!! when i met u all in the canteen u all wished me simple all de bests etc(: thanks!!(:
♥♥♥♥

JINGHAO!!
yaya!! im amazed!! iceman wished me seh. honoured(:
HAHA
anyway, really oso thanks!!
wishing me goodluck!!
xiexie!!(:

SP'S FYP TEAM!!
HAHA yaya, tho its like after. but well, seeing their fights/quarrels sure cheered me up(:


SPECIAL THANKS 2:

MY FYP TEAM!!
tho im really nt close 2 them, but really gotta gif them credit 4 really trying our best 2 work as a team(:

LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT THE LEAST:

DR ALVIN TEO!! (my fyp advisor)
really thankful 4 him. tho im always scared of him & all, but he is really someone who tries his best 2 make sure his teams do well. & he meticulously prints out everybody's reports & asks us down & corrects us gently(:

& when we're doing the supplements & stuffs he really teaches & guides us through(:

tho im REEALLLLLLLLY scared of him most of de time, but really, he aint dat scary. BUT IM STILL SCARED!!
but i still remember when glenn&i were counting brineshrimps 4 de hatching.
& we were counting & he came over 2 talk 2 us
(:

& told us more.
he's knowledgeable & so willing 2 share!!(:
THANKSSS DR ALVIN!!(:

No comments: