Friday, July 30, 2010


got this from happymonsters.tumblr.com
i seriously love her doodles!! they're LOVE!! & so applicable & all. like i can totally relate!!
& ya, i wanna be pretty.
tho i think character is totally important(i dun think my character is good either), but i think having looks would boost the self confidence!


ok on 2 more normal daily stuffs(:

mum: *comes into room wif mango*
me: *stares at the mango*
-needa use hands, using laptop-
me: *makes faces at my mom showing dat my face and hand will dirty*
mum: *laughs & imitates me & goes off 2 cut the mango*

WHEETS!! LOOVE!!(:


anyway
went K wif my crazy classmates. didnt sing. totally not confortable
(:
im juz liddat larh(:
i can burp & all dat infront of them (ya even bathed wifout closing the door in genting)
but i JUZ cant get myself 2 sing K wif them. as in like SING. i juz go.
or swimming wif them.
dunno. JUZ cant.

den went off 2 cg


2day jogging wif my crazies!!(:
they were:
zg, sz, jh, sp, dedrick

all guys.
IM DE ROSE AMONG THE THORNS!! *major grins*

jogging was super cui sia.
stopped after awhile
& itched like siaooo

haix. im like fricking weak can?!
cant even run 5km. arghs=(
im taking it very personally!! personal defeat

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

however, i bathed 2day after jogging & omg its DAMN SHIOK!!
now i noe y de guys always bathe after jogging.
i never did cuz i feel uncomfy bathing alone etc. bt i decided 2 cuz they always smell so nice after their shower while i stink

HAHA
de water was icy cold!! & shiok MAX!!
& de guys hor, i really dunno wad 2 say
SP never bathe, so nvm
i bathe faster den all de guys
LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGG HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO?!

o ya, i wanna cut & trim my hair(:
i dun care wad people say!! i WANNA CUT!! cuz i love de feeling of having a haircut & i love de feeling of having short hair

seriously speaking i cant really stand de length of my hair as it is alr
ARGHS
mel is nt a typical girl=(

STUPID SHENGPENG!!
i say i wanna get married & haf 2 kids etc, he suan me say "oh man, hard 2 find"
SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!
& dat stupid jh say i burp so much, confirm hard
but i said I'LL FIND 1 WHO LOVES ME FOR MY BURPS & UNGLAMNESS
WHOOTS!! (ya, i noe, needa find like siao)


dat was on my msn pm & so many people come 2 me asking me abt it
HAHAHAHAHA!! ya i wan ok!
i wanna get married haf 2 kids and live HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!(:
juz no guy yet=(
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

i actually asked weiloong 2 vet thru de guys he noe & intro 2 me those who are suitable
HAHAHAHAHA!!

but seriously, im joking(:

sometimes i do wish i had a bf, but overall i think single is still better ba(:

No comments: