Wednesday, July 21, 2010

recently my dearest darling clique haf been abit madmad.

i posted this on fb. see jh's reply?!
seriously. jinghao madmad alr.
he imitate me sia!!

.
.
& den dat brendan PRAISED ME!! OMGGGGG!! HAHA!!

.
.
& dat deanna posted this on fb ages ago. wanted 2 blog abt it bt seriously lazy
HAHAHAHA!!
DEANNA & SOME UNKNOWN FREN PRAISED MEEE!!

.
.
FYP report. 2222 words. in de end i hit over 3000 words. which is de minimum number. *whews*
*wipes brows*

.
.
.
RANDOMS!!
plant VS zombies. MY PLANTS!
my tiny walnut

.
my tiny peashooter!

.
my tiny cherry bomb!

.
a tiny doomshroom!
.
.
.
hahahahahaha!!
.
.
ok, anyway
yesterday went down wif dat pig SP 2 eat after school.
cuz de rest doing fyp etc.
.
den we were talking randomly abt church. nt same church bt still can talk wad(:
den he was saying his ex brought him 2 church etc, & he told me his ex still like him
den i was like "wah sheng peng so attractive ahhhh?"
den he went "aw thanks! yes im attractive"
OR SOMETHING LIDDAT.
THICK SKINNNNN!! HAHAHA!!
.
.
& den random abt singing loudly at the wrong time during worship.
LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!!
.
.
den went 2 study wif the 3 musketeers(:
namely SP, brendan & dedrick
.
ya
im de oni gal.
kept irritating them
them: *studies intensely*
me: *turns 2 SP* ITS SO FLUFFYYYYYYYYY!!
*pause*
den
*turns 2 dedrick* ITS SO FLUFFYYYYYYYY!!
.
brendan infront. so abit hard
HAHAHAHAHA
den they jitao ignore me
OMGGGGGGG=( HAHAHAHAHA!!
.
.
.
anyway
i watched mulan
& im so awwwwwwwwwwww over the whole thing.
she's like the gal i always wanted 2 be
the gal i'll never be
.
.
SHE'S SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!
& pretty to boot.
& she can FIGHT.
LIKE OMG!!
.
.
.
ok, poster presentation on sat. wish me luck. i'll die.
(:

No comments: