Monday, July 12, 2010

time 2 update i guess..
actually was happily watching 海派甜心 randomly
cuz i juz wanted some laughs
& it never fails 2 make me laugh. i've watched it at least 4 times (the front at least. never watched the back cuz i dun like de looks of de 学长)
& all 4 times i laugh like a hyena=D

so i loaded the 1st few parts of episode 1
& started watching

& naturally i started laughing like nobody's business
like SUPER DARN FUNNY CAN?

& den he was in de same room as me & den he said in a stern voice in chinese " don't u think dat's abit loud?"
& den i was like huh? was thing loud?
i thought my volume abit loud or smt. but cannot be cuz i never listen very loud wad.

& den he was like "ur laughter."
& he didnt mean it in an "omg u laugh very loud siaaa!!" it was more of a "oi u laugh v loud u think now v early" dat kinda tone

& den i gt so angry & so sad. like hel-lo?
im minding my own damn business watching my own show ok. u're playing ur own darn game which aint soft either, MISTER.

cant u even let me haf my joy? my laughter? let me be happy?

& den it totally ruined my mood & all my loaded youtube videos are still sitting there, not being watched.
& im feeling quite..i dunno.

juz feel like crying.

felt like crying yesterday oso.
i juz recently realised i gt academic awads thingie (for yr2 i think)
& den i was quite happy

all along, tho my studies have never been awesome, i've always strived hard 2 do well juz 2 get some recognition from my parents i guess
like hey, im smart or smt.
tho im not. but its juz dat i wanted something tangible 2 show my parents. results.

but den it seems like it doesn't matter much 2 them huh?
after i told my mom about my academic awards thing, she started nagging at me soon after about me always dragging. always being slow. always doing things last min

& i got so hurt, dat something dat meant so much 2 me she never ever seemed 2 hold high but something like always being slow was always on her mind.

wonder wad's gonna happen during dis yr's academic awards. since i doubt my mom&sis are coming. see how l0r. i can get 2 invitations. & sz going oso i hope(:





anyway, on a cheerier sidenote, i finally got my hands on torey hayden's the tiger's child!!
like OMG
i LOVED one child!! btw the tiger's child is a sequel to one child.

& its nonfiction. real story.
& i really fell in love wif sheila in de book one child

so i guess the tige's child was eally quite painful 4 me.
i noe i noe, its WEIRD 2 be saying i feel something 4 some1 i dun even noe. o well.


anyway

friday was really LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!
cuz i had headache the whole week. including friday la
& cheryl♥♥♥♥♥ and catherine♥♥♥♥♥ actually came over 2 my class, WHILE ISHIR WAS STILL IN CLASS, peeked in, called me out & passed me honey lemon bubble tea wif jelly(:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
thanks ex-sheep & thanks ex-sheepmate!!
heehee(:
i can still remember they came previously when i was having sore throat, 2 pass me honey lemon strepstils♥

the drink was sour cuz of the lemon
but
sour in taste but sweet in the ♥ (:

felt so loved(:



but my team ah..
hmm
HAHA
2 all who were wondering y i so quiet, dunno la, its juz WEIRD ok
like every1 asking me sia. why so quiet?
its juz weird. serious. dats all
(:
im really ok!!
ah. dat jinghao. came 2 say he'll stop & den in a matter of mins started again. *gives the evil stare*


friday, & a bunch of us went out 2 buy deanna's gift!!(:
i wonder whether she suspected lor. i think she probably did. cuz we dun act dat well

& den de bunch of us (kerenia siewping me eileen zg brendan sz dedrick) went 2 buy deanna's gift
at city hall thr

& den we ate & etcetc
i did enjoy myself(:


sat was ushering
i was dog tired

rain-ed heavily & i ran home wif my sis cuz we went out 2 lunch
soaked wet

& den had 2 rush 2 serve. naturally not in de best of all moods. plus dead beat from fyp report etc

was told i was stage usher. like omg. like i can protest liddat anyway. things are bad enough. ushers little max.

went 2 do stuffs
quiet most of de time. seriously no mood

blahblahblah ushered
blahblahblah ate

home.



2day fyp meeting for poster.
ppl present: me cindy john
gt de draft out.




im so tired of everything.

i wanna get married, haf 2 kids & live happily ever after.

No comments: