Thursday, July 8, 2010

HAPPY BDAE DEANNA!!

(i haven wished her happy bdae cuz i wanna wait till later. mayb i'll be last 2 wish!!=D hope she dun read this b4 i wish her tho. else it'll ruin my wonderful plan!! HAHA!!)

anyway

i've finally finished my report, but it came wif a price man

i've been having headaches the whole of this week. especially when im rushing my report, den my headache gets the worst.

& den yesterday nite i was rushing my report & i felt REAL bad.
felt like vommitting somemore

& super woozy. cant even turn my head else i'll haf 2 like tahan a worse pain 4 awhile.
& den i really felt so horrible i juz started crying, & de report wasnt even done.

& i hadnt done my rj & all

& den i couldnt take it, juz went 2 de bed & cry&cry&cry

really wished my mum would come & comfort me, but den she juz came over & nag at me for being slow blahblahblah

& imagine. im already having a horrible headache & den start having this irritating nagging around me

my head seriously like gonna burst

& den i juz kept crying bt it didnt get any better

den drag myself back 2 finish my report.

& den ate 2 panadols

& finally anyhow finished it & went 2 sleep

& now when i wanna study my ut, my headache comes again. i cant juz keep popping panadols! its super not good l0r. damn.

HELP ANY1?!

No comments: